Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The title on this video makes me sad

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Fuck all the cunts who make fun of incels!!

holy shit this is a fucking 2 / 10 truecel

1:15 says it all. That's the face all foids make when they have to breathe the same air as a sub-8/10 male.

You can see that his personality is truly shit, treating the foid well, asking if she is ok and always been educated, fucking awful person, he should kill himself for being someone so bad, the world need less bad people like him and more men with awesome personalities like Ryan Gosling.

I didn't watch the whole, but this guy clearly seems the kind hearted fine man type, and it would revolt me to witness him to be mocked by disgusting moralless normies foid, as I expect on this video.
I say any and every man who present himself to others with courtesy deserves to be treated with respect and equal courtesy, even in rejection.
Edit : @JeffGoldblumInTheFly JFL ! :feelskek:

thats an average british man :soy: :soy: :soy:

reminder that this will never be you

His bad personality ruined it for him. He needs to be more confident.:soy:

Sometimes I wish I was as delusional and blue-pilled as this guy.

The background music should be the theme of The Elephant Man.

Just get a haircut bro.

Mirror? seems to be blocked in my cuntry

Jbw’ers on suicide watch

I saw this before.
Maybe it was here.
Maybe it was in another forum.
Or maybe it was in my YouTube suggestions
But I know I saw this before.

Guy has 0/10 eye area, beyond fucked maxilla, and comically short height. His underbite is unbelievably subhuman.

He still mogs me because at least his chin isn't recessed. :kys:

Hes absolutely fucked unless he fucks a down syndrome bitch, but not even the down syndrome foid would want to stay with him.

I feel sorry for him. But all of us have been in that situation

How can this guy be so bluepilled with his looks is beyond me, he should have noticed ages ago it's over...

How can this guy be so bluepilled with his looks is beyond me, he should have noticed ages ago it's over...

There’s always that glimmer of hope that leads to nowhere but hurt.