Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The “Titanic Five” are dead

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I was kind of hoping they just ran out of oxygen while stuck on the sea floor. I’m a 31-year-old kissless virgin, but at least I didn’t pay $250,000 to lose my life on an expedition to see the Titanic wreck. :blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/__edp8NgPx0

The titanic was fake.
It was the Olympic.

over

Imagine paying a quarter of a million pounds to to die at the bottom of the ocean.

I suppose I was hoping that they ran out of oxygen on the sea floor, because it took an incredible amount of arrogance to not check the submersible for cracks, especially after multiple expeditions.

I know their deaths were instant, but a crack in the submersible that nobody noticed makes OceanGate look evil. :blackpill:

Imagine paying a quarter of a million pounds to to die at the bottom of the ocean.
The 19-year-old curry (his mom was white) looked like a virgin.

He does but I doubt that he was the rich fecker he was.
I hope his dad bought him a prostitute on his 18th birthday, 19 is too young of an age to die (unless you rope).

I hope his dad bought him a prostitute on his 18th birthday, 19 is too young of an age to die (unless you rope).
Yeah it is too young. I hope he got some before he went the way of the Dodo.

You know what this means?

The mothership lost contact with the submersible when the Titanic Five were directly over the Titanic (some people say the Olympic) wreck. The submersible popped like a bubble at around 12,500 feet depth - they were turned into smoothies. There will be no cadavers found.

Yeah it is too young. I hope he got some before he went the way of the Dodo.
Fucking Pakis, they move to white countries and cope too hard, and marry fat white landwhales and have ugly kids - then pay $500,000 to go on an expedition to see the Titanic wreck. Because, brown guys need to be able to brag while around British snobs.

I wish they would have suffered

These riches are beyond stupid.
This is what happens when you give some jerks too much power.
Waiting this same karma to foids and faggots and other sexual degenerates.
I wish they would have suffered
Same, but at least it was fair to imagine these idiots choking in the bottom of nothingness and that no one could reach them to help.
Taste of their own medicine.

But I won't stand is the same npcs that have their lives ruined by these maggots going out to the streets and lightning some candles, praying or some shit.
Fucking idiot world.

So now we know that they died an instantaneous death during their descent.

Their heads/bodies likely exploded.

The submarine had a funky asymmetrical unconventional design that couldn't withstand the immense pressure.

Apparently there's no bodies cause the force of the implosion was so powerful they became liquified fish food. :feelskek: