Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The tinder update (if true) might just save the sexual market

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
It does not make sense for tinder to do this, more than 80% of its male users are unattractive to most of the females there and they pay to get a boost. Women already deny you because of your height now with this update betas will just leave and bankrupt tinder. This might actually be a good thing, with tinder gone maybe the sexual market can fix itself again

Not sure, these days I think foids have instagram and stuff even if tinder goes down.

you forgot a link
I only knew what you were talking about because I happen to read it earlier.
Next thing you know, they'll want you to verify your p---s size.

Last edited:
you forgot a link
I only knew what you were talking about because I happen to read it earlier.
April fools joke

Men will always be where the women are. The online dating apps are just going to be designed for women even more in the future. Men have no value for these dating companies, if they leave, where are they going to go?

it is not a joke. lets see.
saying its aprils joke is huge cope
I really really hope it is a joke but tbh wouldn’t be surprised if it was real.. I can’t tell reality from hyperbolic satire anymore

I really really hope it is a joke but tbh wouldn’t be surprised if it was real.. I can’t tell reality from hyperbolic satire anymore
I actually hope its real tbh it will just wake more normies up, its over for most us anyways so i really don't care as i don't use tinder

with tinder gone maybe the sexual market can fix itself again

I wouldn't bet on it.

The sexual market will fix itself when society collapses and women's rights are taken away.

they better switch it back if they want to have any females left on tinder

I imagine people will easilly find ways to cheat it though. Its easy with lifts already

tinder will never impliment anything that benifits men its so obvious now that this app is catered strictly to foids if height is added we need to see thses foids current weight to balance things

It does not make sense for tinder to do this, more than 80% of its male users are unattractive to most of the females there and they pay to get a boost. Women already deny you because of your height now with this update betas will just leave and bankrupt tinder. This might actually be a good thing, with tinder gone maybe the sexual market can fix itself again
here's my theory: tinder is using this as a test case. if the cucks revolt, they'll say 'it's just a joke bro, april foolz', if it flies well, it flies. me thinks it'll still fly because western men might as well be stuffing tampons up their buttholes daily.

They Will create a Tinder alternative or something, Just like Facebook And myspcae