Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time where i showed of my dick at a beach (Story)

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I dont know why, but this story just randomply popped into my head, so why not share it.

This incident happened around 5 years ago. I was with my family and some relatives in Italy to make holidays. What we did every day was go to the beach. There were also showers available, which i used to wash off the salt after i was done swimming. Since i have an above average dick, especially for my height, i decided to shower there completely naked, even though almost everyone showered with their bathing clothes on. I hoped that some foid would look at my dick and go crazy, but who would have thought, no foid gave a fuck. The only thing that happened was some mid aged dude complaining about me showering naked.

Bit of an off-topic question, but how are the women in Italy? I heard they all have great tits

Kind of off topic response

But I have only ever seen naked boobs IRL twice

One time it was a foid doing nude bathing tan at a public beach so she had her tits out at the beach

What was awful about it was that it was a family beach not a nudist beach

And she did it right next to the only entrance to the beach so everyone walking by saw

Would have been crucified and called a paedo if it was a male with his dick and balls out

Dickpill works better if you're a shower instead of a grower

@LeFrenchCel why did i get 10% for this ? There isnt much for me to brag about when i cant even use my dick

@LeFrenchCel why did i get 10% for this ? There isnt much for me to brag about when i cant even use my dick
Someone complained about the fact you talked about your above average dick

Someone complained about the fact you talked about your above average dick
and thats reason enough for a warning ? To me it was rather a description and not intended to be a brag

and thats reason enough for a warning ? To me it was rather a description and not intended to be a brag
That's a small brag, hence the small warning

Yes, yes that's enough. "Story time: I have a huge dick (but nobody was looking)". Teeheeee.
Fuck off with your brag story. It's worthless. Nothing can be extracted from this shit story except that you have a big cock.

What do you mean by this.
A blood penis is a penis thats rather small in its non erect state and gains most of his size when erected. A flesh/meat penis is a penis that has most of its length (70-80%) in its non erect state and only gains grows a bit when erect.