Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time when one Jew moged the Germans - Scheisse!

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
This story actually teaches us that if you are a chad you can survive in nazi Germany as a Jew, and not merely survive....

Werner Goldberg was a Jewish guy from a family that statusmaxing by converting to Christianity and he himself strived to statusmaxing marrying a supreme Aryan shikse. He was uber-lucky since he won the biological lottery and was born at least 9/10.
During the war, he was mobilized and his photo was used in a newspaper as a representation of an "ideal German soldier". Apparently, the editors didn't even assume that the guy could be a jew.
Shortly after the publication of his photo, he was demobilized from the army and went back to his previous workplace that supplied uniforms to the army. He rose quickly at the career ladder and the business did well since the demand for uniforms increased. Most importantly, he saved himself from the war, so while his Aryan comrades froze in the eastern front guessed how spent time with their Aryan GFs. Oy vey.
He also managed to save his ill father from "deportation" to Auschwitz.

He survived the war, married and had 3 children. A chad cannot lose.

This story fits perfectly into the supreme Blackpill philosophy: if you won the genetic lottery you won life and it is simply doesn't matter when you live and what is your religion, ethnicity, etc.... Chads always win.

Jewcels can use this post as lifefuel. BeBracha.

I wonder if I would've been gassed since I'm a Mischling of the second degree.

View attachment 203062

I wonder if I would've been gassed since I'm a Mischling of the second degree.
You are a :chad: :chad: :chad:
and seriously... I think that if we were in the good old times then we would go through a "selection" process. Her Officeir would decide to gas or not to gas. Perhaps it also depends on what kind of goyim genes u have - if its is Aryan genes u win, but if they are Slavic then it is NEIN NEIN NEIN.

You are a :chad: :chad: :chad:
and seriously... I think that if we were in the good old times then we would go through a "selection" process. Her Officeir would decide to gas or not to gas. Perhaps it also depends on what kind of goyim genes u have - if its is Aryan genes u win, but if they are Slavic then it is NEIN NEIN NEIN.
I got Dutch, Iberian and Jewish blood in me.

Chad always wins. It is literally impossible to fail in life if you are attractive.

This story actually teaches us that if you are a chad you can survive in nazi Germany as a Jew, and not merely survive....

Werner Goldberg was a Jewish guy from a family that statusmaxing by converting to Christianity and he himself strived to statusmaxing marrying a supreme Aryan shikse. He was uber-lucky since he won the biological lottery and was born at least 9/10.
During the war, he was mobilized and his photo was used in a newspaper as a representation of an "ideal German soldier". Apparently, the editors didn't even assume that the guy could be a jew.
Shortly after the publication of his photo, he was demobilized from the army and went back to his previous workplace that supplied uniforms to the army. He rose quickly at the career ladder and the business did well since the demand for uniforms increased. Most importantly, he saved himself from the war, so while his Aryan comrades froze in the eastern front guessed how spent time with their Aryan GFs. Oy vey.
He also managed to save his ill father from "deportation" to Auschwitz.

He survived the war, married and had 3 children. A chad cannot lose.

This story fits perfectly into the supreme Blackpill philosophy: if you won the genetic lottery you won life and it is simply doesn't matter when you live and what is your religion, ethnicity, etc.... Chads always win.

Jewcels can use this post as lifefuel. BeBracha.
Was BJ Blazkowitz based on him lmao?

Did he have a half track or panzer drivers license though? @LastGerman

Even Germany way back then was cucked.
Imagine being a foot soldier on the freezing Eastern Front and you’re walking back to your trench after a patrol and then a Panzer IV drives past you. “Hello!” shouts the commander from the open hatch but you’re just seething with rage while simultaneously freezing your balls off because you’ve been emasculated by not just any ordinary vehicular driver, but a tank driver. It’s over.

Even Germany way back then was cucked.
But way oh way German is so cucked? Maybe it is still possible to uncuck it somehow?
Imagine being a foot soldier on the freezing Eastern Front and you’re walking back to your trench after a patrol and then a Panzer IV drives past you. “Hello!” shouts the commander from the open hatch but you’re just seething with rage while simultaneously freezing your balls off because you’ve been emasculated by not just any ordinary vehicular driver, but a tank driver. It’s over.
I don't think that a driving license is necessary to drive a tank.

Last edited:
expected his nose to be bigger

The myth of the Chad jew continues

Interesting stuff

Imagine the Nazis when they found out