Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The time when I destroyed a foid in LoL

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
and her team seethed and blamed her for losing to me
Screenshot 662
because she was a foid. @drowningindenial @Skoga
Screenshot 663

Tbf whenever I see a foid in league they either play some shit like lulu yuumi. If they go any other lane they're always useless. I sometimes play with random people and whenever there's a foid in vc she barely focuses on the game and they are always yapping about something unrelated. The other guys in vc always simp for them jfl

:feelshaha: based. i don't understand why they try playing anything other than some fairy fag support

How incredibly based

:feelshaha: based. i don't understand why they try playing anything other than some fairy fag support
Whenever they try to play smth else they fail miserably. And after failing miserably they want to play aram or go back to support lmfao

Tbf whenever I see a foid in league they either play some shit like lulu yuumi. If they go any other lane they're always useless. I sometimes play with random people and whenever there's a foid in vc she barely focuses on the game and they are always yapping about something unrelated. The other guys in vc always simp for them jfl
foids are not meant to play toplane. They are too shit at every game they play. They must play support bc its the only thing they can be decent at.

Whenever they try to play smth else they fail miserably. And after failing miserably they want to play aram or go back to support lmfao
i got that S+ from this shit foid :lul: :smonk:

foids are not meant to play toplane. They are too shit at every game they play. They must play support bc its the only thing they can be decent at.
Ye cause for support you dont need mechanics. Atleast if u dont play smth like thresh, pyke etc. which they dont

and even there they get mogged by troons and fags or tank players

how do you even know she's a foid

Over for leaguecels

had a foid name. YourCuteGirlfriend something like that. :lul:
Some put Princess/Queen in front of their name. Or they include some "uwu" shit + some pink/"cute" icon

One game i had a foid who didnt know kayn can go over the walls up to 25 minutes. I was going to beheaded her irl ingame.

Some put Princess/Queen in front of their name. Or they include some "uwu" shit + some pink/"cute" icon
kill them all in video game

One game i had a foid who didnt know kayn can go over the walls up to 25 minutes. I was going to beheaded her irl ingame.
"irl ingame" :feelscomfy:

Nah theyre too busy talking to simps so they can get free lux skins

its not that hard an incel from this community taught me how to play but it got boring.
The turning speed in dota is a dealbreaker for me. It feels so clunky

its not that hard an incel from this community taught me how to play but it got boring.
dota is more fun ngl but you need to be a neck beard nolifer to grind that fucking game

dota is more fun ngl but you need to be a neck beard nolifer to grind that fucking game
dota is good I played that deer champion and won against players who had like 3,000 games in total meanwhile I had like 20.

I've never played LOL(It's quite unusual considering i'm from South Korea), but nice.

dota is good I played that deer champion and won against players who had like 3,000 games in total meanwhile I had like 20.
Thats how I feel like playing a champ with less than 50k mastery points and winning against someone with like 2 mil+

Thats how I feel like playing a champ with less than 50k mastery points and winning against someone with like 2 mil+
someone once picked aatrox before me and I stomped him with malphite. I have less than 10 games with malph. But that aatrox had aatrox related name and 3 million master points. He picked my OTP before me and got grounded for it.

I've never played LOL(It's quite unusual considering i'm from South Korea), but nice.
are league pros like faker popular with women there ?

are league pros like faker popular with women there ?
faker is too fixated on league. I doubt he's ever had sex even though he could. I remember seeing a video of him acting like autist in front of a foid.

Based Aatrox player. Based Top laner.