Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The time pill

I

incelerated

as if
★★★★★
Yes the time pill.

I simply have no time anymore since I started wagecucking.

Meaning after you pass a certain age you will no longer even have time to meet girls, to get a girlfriend, to go out and spend time with the girlfriend. You work 6am to 6pm and come home with the life force sucked out of you. That's why people get settled at this age. You need to have secured yourself a girl by this age to come home to. If you haven't then there simply won't be any time for you to get a girl, even if your inceldom magically disappeared.

sad truth. My job has amped the slave load due to new management. Forcing me to slave harder for longer time. Now can't post as much nor cope. Ogre

Yes the time pill.

I simply have no time anymore since I started wagecucking.

Meaning after you pass a certain age you will no longer even have time to meet girls, to get a girlfriend, to go out and spend time with the girlfriend. You work 6am to 6pm and come home with the life force sucked out of you. That's why people get settled at this age. You need to have secured yourself a girl by this age to come home to. If you haven't then there simply won't be any time for you to get a girl, even if your inceldom magically disappeared.
older you are, the faster time passes, the more your work Jews sack you of experiences

Yes; not to mention the inevitable decension of looks starts not too long after that... :feelsjuice:

Thus bringing you into a permanent downwards spiral in terms of looks, time, and body as you age. :smonk:

Yes; not to mention the inevitable decension of looks starts not too long after that... :feelsjuice:

Thus bringing you into a permanent downwards spiral in terms of looks, time, and body as you age. :smonk:
:feelsrope: