Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The time my mom called me the n word, and said I would end up committing suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m black, pretty much. My brother is darker than me. I come from an Afro-Caribbean family, essentially. My mom is straight from the islands, and made a somewhat successful life for her standards out here in the United States.

When I was 10, I was writing my first paper for school, and needed help with it. When I finished, I asked her to review it for me. After she was done, or half-through, she began yelling at me like ive never seen. She then straight up called me the n word with an a a the end, despite herself being black. I remember this moment so much for some reason, next to being burned with boiling water and body slammed as a kid.

My mom also told me around this time that if I kept getting bad grades, despite me being obviously depressed, then I would end up like one of my extended family members who killed themselves right before college. Now that I think of it, I might end up like him.

When my younger brother was in his preteens, my mom told him that he was useless and could go die. My brother has always been a pretty hard crier and took it pretty bad, so I didn’t know how to respond or help him out because nobody ever showed compassion to me, so I don’t know how to show it to anybody else

Fast forward, I’m 16, he’s 14-15 now. We had a physical at the doctor the other day, and they made us take a test about if we were depressed or not. I intentionally checked off the lowest boxes, because I didn’t want to get locked up or interviewed or soemthing. I looked over my brother’s paper because as a bigger brother I am my brother’s keeper, and he checked off the more boxes.. I feel like he’s crying for help but I don’t want to say anything. I almost teared up for like a millisecond typing this lol. But yea. It’s fucking over for me, and probably you too.
Sorry if there’s any typos in this I’ve reached my breaking point I can’t take this shit anymore

Last edited:
Start to lift. Especially with legpress. Femoral musculature is the biggest and strongest in your body. It will release T and neurotransmitters the best making you feel better. Maybe you still have a chance becoming a Tyrone as well.

When my younger brother was in his preteens, my mom told him that he was useless and could go die. My brother has always been a pretty hard crier and took it pretty bad, so I didn’t know how to respond or help him out because nobody ever showed compassion to me, so I don’t know how to show it to anybody else
Brutal. Why are even our mothers so heartless?

Last edited:
Start to lift. Especially with legpress. It will release T and neurotransmitters making you feel better.

I do wrestling atm, did boxing and I run sometimes. I was lifting for a month straight in the spring and i made me feel good. Except everytime I’m done with my exercise, I just go back to feeling like shit sometimes even 10 minutes after if I don’t sleep.

I come from an Afro-Caribbean family, essentially. My mom is straight from the islands
I know how they are, I've lived in the Caribbean for a considerable time of my life.
I remember seeing this black mom drag her crying child, holy shit ruthless.

I’m black, pretty much. My brother is darker than me. I come from an Afro-Caribbean family, essentially. My mom is straight from the islands, and made a somewhat successful life for her standards out here in the United States.

When I was 10, I was writing my first paper for school, and needed help with it. When I finished, I asked her to review it for me. After she was done, or half-through, she began yelling at me like ive never seen. She then straight up called me the n word with an a a the end, despite herself being black. I remember this moment so much for some reason, next to being burned with boiling water and body slammed as a kid.

My mom also told me around this time that if I kept getting bad grades, despite me being obviously depressed, then I would end up like one of my extended family members who killed themselves right before college. Now that I think of it, I might end up like him.

Fast forward, I’m 16, he’s 14-15 now. We had a physical at the doctor the other day, and they made us take a test about if we were depressed or not. I intentionally checked off the lowest boxes, because I didn’t want to get locked up or interviewed or soemthing. I looked over my brother’s paper because as a bigger brother I am my brother’s keeper, and he checked off the more boxes.. I feel like he’s crying for help but I don’t want to say anything. I almost teared up for like a millisecond typing this lol. But yea. It’s fucking over for me, and probably you too.
Sorry if there’s any typos in this I’ve reached my breaking point I can’t take this shit anymore
Damn. I feel you, bro. My parents were pretty cruel to me when I was younger and many people in my family think I won't amount to anything.
I know how they are, I've lived in the Caribbean for a considerable time of my life.
I remember seeing this black mom drag her crying child, holy shit ruthless.
I know, and coming from DR I know a lot of parents who've abused their kids like this.

I know, and coming from DR I know a lot of parents who've abused their kids like this.
A Dominicancel? I thought y’all never became incels because everyone in the family forces ya to get with a girl at young ages. Incels are diverse.

You can't make her respect you but you can make her fear you.

A Dominicancel? I thought y’all never became incels because everyone in the family forces ya to get with a girl at young ages. Incels are diverse.
Yeah. But I don't act like most dominicans and I don't even really hangout around them.

Stop saying, "the n word."

Just say nigger, you faggot.

Also, your mother sounds like a serious cunt. My thoughts go with you, brocel.

tell her to stop NEGGING you

brutal shit, sounds like the communist style struggle sessions we use to have in balkan parenting in the 90s

i wish i had something better to tell you than most people's childhoods are pure shit now, but yeah that's all i have.
so many guys were getting beat on the regular in the 90s over bad grades or the smallest offenses it's not even funny, and usually in the context of a "struggle session" where you had to explain yourself and apologize for hours on end. classic shit.

why couldn't we have been one of the guys that doesn't even go to college and is dumb, and despite this is left alone and has a gf, and his dad says shit like 'good job, boss. proud of you' on his FB just because he has a gf.

Ngl I thought you were gona say Numale

i think only richer kids have normal childhoods now. because their parents just have so many options to buy them success, shove them into an expensive private school if they're dumb/lazy, there's so many alternative options so mom'n'dad never really feel "cornered" and like they need to go ballistic on their own child.

poorer kids are majorly fucked because modern parents are neurotic as hell. and if they don't have money either, then they will go fucking ballistic at the slighest trouble, for lack of options.

You mean n like nagger?

You mean n like nagger?
hqdefault.jpg

When I was 10, I was writing my first paper for school, and needed help with it. When I finished, I asked her to review it for me. After she was done, or half-through, she began yelling at me like ive never seen.
why did she yell at u?

beatings continue till morale improves. ethnic shitskin parents all think the same

Your mom's a bitch tbh

My mom also added that she would of been better off adopting some poor kid than raising me.

Start to lift. Especially with legpress. Femoral musculature is the biggest and strongest in your body. It will release T and neurotransmitters the best making you feel better. Maybe you still have a chance becoming a Tyrone as well.

Brutal. Why are even our mothers so heartless?
A potent blackpill is that mothers don't value their sexually unsuccessful offspring.

She seems lovely

lolwat, your black mom called you the n word?

There are 2 races: Chads and slaves

Why do you think people as a whole tend to dislike blacks? Because they are low IQ, un-empathetic and violent.

To be an above average black in those areas is to truly suffer, because you are immediately an outcast from your own kind.

My mom also added that she would of been better off adopting some poor kid than raising me.
I’d rather feel completely unwanted by my mother than her wishing death upon me tbh.
You can't make her respect you but you can make her fear you.

I stay away from her now pretty much.
why did she yell at u?
because I misspelled a few words and forgot to indent. Mind you this was my first time writing a paper for school.
lolwat, your black mom called you the n word?

yes
beatings continue till morale improves. ethnic shitskin parents all think the same

Beatings don’t improve anything

Last edited: