Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time last year when I got accused of sexual harassment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
I was walking in my pe class ,being purplepilled, and walking alongside my bluepilled friend, I was talking to him. It was normal until I saw a female classmate that I wanted to like me. Being the purplepilled dumbass I was, approached her. She was walking with two foid friends of her, who dare I say, were actually based. Finish reading before you attack me for saying that foids can be based, I know. I slapped the shoulder of this 4.5/10 psl low tier becky, and she freaked out, and screamed at the top of her lungs that I was trying to rape her. Her two foid friends actually defended me, I know, and screamed back at the girl. :feelskek:

Don't worry bro I wouldn't attack you for saying that. Females can be based. I remember in high school, a female classmate of mine said she hated feminists. Also, in college, when #MeToo was raging in full force, I overheard two females basically it's the women's own fault and they chose for it to happen. :feelskek:

Don't worry bro I wouldn't attack you for saying that. Females can be based. I remember in high school, a female classmate of mine said she hated feminists. Also, in college, when #MeToo was raging in full force, I overheard two females basically it's the women's own fault and they chose for it to happen. :feelskek:

Based. Those females deserve rights. The rest do not. I wonder if the based females are like us, and the vapid holes are like normoids?:feelsugh:

Based. Those females deserve rights. The rest do not. I wonder if the based females are like us, and the vapid holes are like normoids?:feelsugh:
I honestly have no clue. Also, I forgot to mention it, but the female who hated feminists had pretty big titties.

I honestly have no clue. Also, I forgot to mention it, but the female who hated feminists had pretty big titties.

True. For some reason based females are usually more attractive. It is the ugly roasties who are hostile towards men.

I was also accused of sexual harassment last year. it wasn't quickly resolved like your case though, I almost got expelled/put on a sex offender registry. eventually the accusers admitted they were lying about it so I never actually received an official punishment but the emotional trauma is never going to heal

True. For some reason based females are usually more attractive. It is the ugly roasties who are hostile towards men.
Agreed. It's the ugly femorrhoids that are into feminism. Good looking girls are anti-feminism from what I have seen. It's only Beckies and sub-Beckies.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It is kind of like how us incels and subnormies are hostile towards foids:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Also, ugly femorrhoids tend to be rude towards ugly men whereas better looking girls are nicer. They think it's normal to be nice to everyone because everyone is nice to them due to their good looks. I had this happen to me personally when I saw two females sitting at a bus stop. I approached them and asked them if they were waiting for the bus and the landwhale just looked at me with a sort of disgusted look and her pretty cute friend's face just lit up and said yes, and then I told them the bus was actually not stopping here due to construction work and pointed them towards the right direction. She thanked me. The landwhale did have blue eyes but they weren't enough to salvage her. They were both Turkish, by the way.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Also, ugly femorrhoids tend to be rude towards ugly men whereas better looking girls are nicer. They think it's normal to be nice to everyone because everyone is nice to them due to their good looks.

Replace femorrhoids and girls with men and men with foids and I think it sounds familiar:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Replace femorrhoids and girls with men and men with foids and I think it sounds familiar:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Idk bro I am ugly af but I am only rude if someone else is rude to me.

low iq brocel, you should never touch a foid as a sub-6 male. It just leads to rape accusations. I didnt even go anywhere near foids and I already got accused of sexual harassment.

I am surprised those foids didnt side with their friend you touched

low iq brocel, you should never touch a foid as a sub-6 male. It just leads to rape accusations. I didnt even go anywhere near foids and I already got accused of sexual harassment.

This was back in my PUA days.

This was back in my PUA days.
Everytime I feel like I was retarded as a bluepiller, I just think that I could have been a redpiller. Latter is worse because it gets ugly men straight into prison or on the sex offender registry.

Why won't foids just tell us it is because we are ugly?!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I was also accused of sexual harassment last year. it wasn't quickly resolved like your case though, I almost got expelled/put on a sex offender registry. eventually the accusers admitted they were lying about it so I never actually received an official punishment but the emotional trauma is never going to heal
It sounds interesting. Maybe make a thread about it?
I'm interested in:
Multiple foids accused you of sexual harassment? If one foid doesn't like you, it's sure to be that others don't, but to conspire in this way to destroy you sounds unusual even for foids.
Why did they admit they were lying? Were they too dumb to keep their story straight and did they get punished for lying?
Your school must be relatively based to let you escape so unscathed. Where I live, they would have believed the accusers, no question.
Of course you don't have to elaborate but the story sounds interesting and if this happened to you I can understand why you would be depresssed. Being accused of something you didn't do is the worst feeling int he world.

At least you gave that foid the fright of her life :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsokman:

It sounds interesting. Maybe make a thread about it?
I'm interested in:
Multiple foids accused you of sexual harassment? If one foid doesn't like you, it's sure to be that others don't, but to conspire in this way to destroy you sounds unusual even for foids.
Why did they admit they were lying? Were they too dumb to keep their story straight and did they get punished for lying?
Your school must be relatively based to let you escape so unscathed. Where I live, they would have believed the accusers, no question.
Of course you don't have to elaborate but the story sounds interesting and if this happened to you I can understand why you would be depresssed. Being accused of something you didn't do is the worst feeling int he world.
it's kind of a complicated situation. there weren't multiple women just some faggots who had an issue with me and pounced on the opportunity. frankly I got out of it by the skin of my teeth, I go to a public school in California so the entire administration are feminists. the vice principal told me that they had pretty much already decided to expel me as soon as they heard about it and only changed their mind at the last second. literally the first thing they did before they even asked to hear my side of the story was report me to the department of justice then call my parents

I might dm you the specifics of it later, I don't want to share too much private information publicly

it's kind of a complicated situation. there weren't multiple women just some faggots who had an issue with me and pounced on the opportunity. frankly I got out of it by the skin of my teeth, I go to a public school in California so the entire administration are feminists. the vice principal told me that they had pretty much already decided to expel me as soon as they heard about it and only changed their mind at the last second. literally the first thing they did before they even asked to hear my side of the story was report me to the department of justice then call my parents

I might dm you the specifics of it later, I don't want to share too much private information publicly

Same here. I am in california

Okay. That's about where I live as well. Luckily, my high school years are long past me (1999-2003), and that was the time I had the most friends, was most social, and was most happy. Then feminism really kicked in when I was in university. It sucks that a lot of people aren't even having those four good years anymore.

I’m lucky that it hasn’t happened to me. I never cold approach which is the number 1 way to have it happen though, so that’s probably why. My friend is getting run through the ringer for it right now though

Okay. That's about where I live as well. Luckily, my high school years are long past me (1999-2003), and that was the time I had the most friends, was most social, and was most happy. Then feminism really kicked in when I was in university. It sucks that a lot of people aren't even having those four good years anymore.

What was life like before feminism?:cryfeels:
Edit: Wait how old are you?:dafuckfeels:

What was life like before feminism?:cryfeels:
It was great, although there were traces of feminism.
For me in particular, I was very lucky in high school. My school was very cliquish, and I was easily able to join in with the Korean group at my high school. This was also the time of raves and MDMA flowed like wine. The music was great and noodles were shamed if they had relationships with a non-rice. There was one noodle who had sex with a black guy. She was completely shunned by every other Asian for that reason. It was like a paradise.
Edit: I should add that girls still didn't like me, in case someone calls me a fakecel.
Edit: Wait how old are you?:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
I believe it.