Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The time I was catfished by an irish becky

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
Though this one of the many bad experiences with girls isn't that bad, it's still memorable to me due to the amount of humiliation and stupidity I felt at the time. This happened 1 year ago exactly today, and I'll try to recall what happened as good as I can.

So this girl that was often on a discord gc that I was also on, one day one of my 'friends' thought it would be a good idea for her to catfish me, note that she hadn't seen this girls face before because she'd refuse to show it. She randomly messages me out of the blue and sends me a pic of herself, It was a really attractive girl and the girl in the pic looked exactly how I'd imagine the actual girl to sound.

I'd send a photo of myself to her which she obviously found funny considering she sent it to my 'friends' I'd admit It wasn't the best photo of myself though I still find it unjust how she'd just poke fun at me. Later on in the conversation she tried to convince me to send more revealing pictures of myself when looking back on I'm glad I refused. Then is when I came to the realisation that she was catfishing me, I threw insults at her and blocked her, turning off my phone for the rest of the night.

Though this one of the many bad experiences with girls isn't that bad, it's still memorable to me due to the amount of humiliation and stupidity I felt at the time. This happened 1 year ago exactly today, and I'll try to recall what happened as good as I can.

So this girl that was often on a discord gc that I was also on, one day one of my 'friends' thought it would be a good idea for her to catfish me, note that she hadn't seen this girls face before because she'd refuse to show it. She randomly messages me out of the blue and sends me a pic of herself, It was a really attractive girl and the girl in the pic looked exactly how I'd imagine the actual girl to sound.

I'd send a photo of myself to her which she obviously found funny considering she sent it to my 'friends' I'd admit It wasn't the best photo of myself though I still find it unjust how she'd just poke fun at me. Later on in the conversation she tried to convince me to send more revealing pictures of myself when looking back on I'm glad I refused. Then is when I came to the realisation that she was catfishing me, I threw insults at her and blocked her, turning off my phone for the rest of the night.
And then she complains that she was raped. well it would be deserved

I am always suspicious about foids intentions, that has saved me lots of troubles.

That sucks man... but is this really what "catfish" means?

I thought catfish meant using stolen photos to pretend to be much more attractive than they are to get a date, and then being revealed to be an uggo?

That sucks man... but is this really what "catfish" means?

I thought catfish meant using stolen photos to pretend to be much more attractive than they are to get a date, and then being revealed to be an uggo?
It means pretending to be someone you're not