Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The time I tried to get landwhales

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Alot of my rejections came from ugly girls, I subconciously knew I was ugly so I tried to date my looksmatch or slightly below. Despite this, each attempt failed and some ended in complete disaster for me, some just straight up ran away when I said I wanted to talk about our relationship. Towards the end of the school- year I thought I might as well date to the bottom of the barrel and go for a landwhale, I thought I'd have a 100% chance since noone loves them but jfl not. I approached some landwhales and to my surprise they all rejected me, some already had boyfriends, others told me to go away as soon as I got near, one of them I got close to but she eventually found a high- tier normie boyfriend, she only used me for food and entertainment jfl.

Landwhales are mentally ill a lot of the time. I would hate to be with someone like that. But vocel if you wouldn't.

Landwhales are mentally ill a lot of the time. I would hate to be with someone like that. But vocel if you wouldn't.
jfl there are no reasons for landwhales to be fat
with fat men I can understand since they use food as a cope but foids have all the love and support they can get, they're just retards who cant stop picking up twinky bars jfl

I also tried approaching landwhales before and they all rejected me.

Those were also the most brutal rejections as well :feelsbadman:

jfl there are no reasons for landwhales to be fat
with fat men I can understand since they use food as a cope but foids have all the love and support they can get, they're just retards who cant stop picking up twinky bars jfl
The average person is mentally ill, that's why. We need to stop looking at normies as normal functioning people.

I also tried approaching landwhales before and they all rejected me.

Those were also the most brutal rejections as well :feelsbadman:
I get the feeling that most people here haven't tasted rejection from bottom barrel women. It doesn't mean you're not trucel, but I don't think you can know if it is truly over until it happens.

I get the feeling that most people here haven't tasted rejection from bottom barrel women. It doesn't mean you're not trucel, but I don't think you can know if it is truly over until it happens.
Agreed.

Rejected by landwhales = undeniable truecel

I remember when i liked a landwhale and she slapped me hard as fuck in the face

I've noticed that every sub 5 girl seems deluded on how attractive they are.

I’ve never tried to get fat girls , I’m not attracted to them