Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I punched a dog in the face

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was around 14-15yo at the time and was going to back my home,there were street dogs in city center and one of them,white dog(brutal racepill) attacked on me,so I had to do something and punched him in the face and knocked down on the street. It was like,a soccer player hitting the ball directly coming from the sky,I punched him on the ground well normally I wouldn't but I had to do this,and people around me looked at me like acted like I put my cock inside dog's ass and fucked him right there

Self-defense, nothing wrong with that

Im too beta for doing something like that

I don’t condone hitting dogs but if it’s self defense then you do what you gotta do..

well the dog started the fight..

I usually just try running away

Lol, you lucky that his bros didn't kill you.

If you had high t voice you could have barked at it. Then it would submit and be apart of your pack.

Alphamaxing at it's finest.

Was about to get mad and feel disappointed in you because of topic title until I opened the topic and read it but you were getting attacked and needed to defend yourself so.

Alpha male top dog

Was about to get mad and feel disappointed in you because of topic title until I opened the topic and read it but you were getting attacked and needed to defend yourself so.
This. I like dogs and hate cruelty to them but in this case Cuyen did what he had to do.

Street dogs in city center ... in what kind of shithole are you living bro? :worryfeels:

Dog still gets the pussy.

Well the dog attacked you so that's fine, you didn't fuck it up for no reason so I see no problem.

I was around 14-15yo at the time and was going to back my home,there were street dogs in city center and one of them,white dog(brutal racepill) attacked on me,so I had to do something and punched him in the face and knocked down on the street. It was like,a soccer player hitting the ball directly coming from the sky,I punched him on the ground well normally I wouldn't but I had to do this,and people around me looked at me like acted like I put my cock inside dog's ass and fucked him right there
absolutely BRUTAL

Based @Cuyen , as always

Where do you live where there's packs of dugs running about the city centre. Are they street dugs or do they have an owner?

You punched the dog, it went home and fucked its owner. Who's the winner now?

Street dogs in city center ... in what kind of shithole are you living bro? :worryfeels:
In Turkey they dont kill street animals(kinda)
Thats a good thing but also a problem

High T

You have to be a real autist to punch a dog running at you instead of kicking it

You have to be a real autist to punch a dog running at you instead of kicking it
Cope dog wanted jumped on my targeting my arm.lol

Chad dog got punched by wn incel.
True life fuel