Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I met the king of giga chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
@Idotms thread reminded me of something that happened about 2 months ago.
I was walking trough an underpass with a friend of mine.He is 6'6-6'7 but because of this,his frame is lacking.
Someone...No something comes to my vision.I look straight and I don't believe my eyes.
This fucking beast of a human being had almost twice the frame of my 6'6 friend and was towering over him with about 4 inches.
My jaw drops,his jaw drops.We're both looking at each other and laughing.He was mogged.I was no longer human.

Brutal as fuck ngl

Women will fuck him

6’6 friend?
Mogs me from Vladivostok and back.

I was walking trough an underpass with a friend of mine.He is 6'6-6'7 but because of this,his frame is lacking.
Someone...No something comes to my vision.I look straight and I don't believe my eyes.
This fucking beast of a human being had almost twice the frame of my 6'6 friend and was towering over him with about 4 inches.
My jaw drops,his jaw drops.We're both looking at each other and laughing.He was mogged.I was no longer human.
where were you then, sounds brutal

I was right next to the 6'6 friend
how as an incel do you end up with a 6’6 friend and not have him help you get laid or anything. i would ask that to him

he autistic?
Not really.He just has no idea how to aproach.
Hot girls constantly ask him out and he rejects them out of insecurity.They try to fuck him and he tells them that he's busy playing fortnite with me.
It's pretty lolfuel.

i would have died on the spot from that brutal mog

Lmao. The tall guy I saw went down the underpass beneath Nørreport station (Denmark).:feelsahh:
Damn, your friend mogs me by an inch. :feelsbadman:

I saw a 7 foot tall guy at the grocery store with the frame to match it. Decent skull too. Usually above 6'4 they have bad skull.

Lmao. The tall guy I saw went down the underpass beneath Nørreport station (Denmark).:feelsahh:
Damn, your friend mogs me by an inch. :feelsbadman:
you wont last long here by humble bragging

you wont last long here by humble bragging
Seeing how every tallfag here is allowed to mention his height even when it's completely unnecessary then I doubt the mods will ban him.

Seeing how every tallfag here is allowed to mention his height even when it's completely unnecessary then I doubt the mods will ban him.
thats funny bro, btw my friend is 7'5 i'm only 6'9 he mogs me so hard im a incel btw

chad if u have a 6'6 friend

there is a way to mention it.
If its in a discussion conserning wether height makes you a fakecel then you can talk about it,as it corrolates to your opinion.
But the way he did it,along with greycel failo makes him look like a bragger.
chad if u have a 6'6 friend
...how?

there is a way to mention it.
If its in a discussion conserning wether height makes you a fakecel then you can talk about it,as it corrolates to your opinion.
But the way he did it,along with greycel failo makes him look like a bragger.
There is no discussing the heightpill. It's only because 'blackpill' communities have been infected that people started doubting the heightpill. 'Tallcel' is as much of an oxymoron as 'chadlet' is and you know it.

There is no discussing the heightpill. It's only because 'blackpill' communities have been infected that people started doubting the heightpill. 'Tallcel' is as much of an oxymoron as 'chadlet' is and you know it.
i dont know it.As the defenition of tall varies so much from country to country.I'm considered avarage to slightly above avarage height in my class.Yet people from the west say im really tall.
But that doesnt help,since i dont live where they live.

i dont know it.As the defenition of tall varies so much from country to country.I'm considered avarage to slightly above avarage height in my class.Yet people from the west say im really tall.
But that doesnt help,since i dont live where they live.
In what country is 191-193cm "slightly above average"? Tell me I want to know.

In what country is 191-193cm "slightly above average"? Tell me I want to know.
im not 193
im 190.Kids from my generation dont consider that tall.
In class pictures i look avarage to everyone else with 9 people heightmogging me

im not 193
im 190.Kids from my generation dont consider that tall.
In class pictures i look avarage to everyone else with 9 people heightmogging me
Unless you have some kind of statistics, then you shouldn't say that it's "slightly above average".

Unless you have some kind of statistics, then you shouldn't say that it's "slightly above average".
I'm talking from personal experience the 12 years of being in school.