Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The time i looked worst in my life

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Was the time when i shaved my head just for lulz. I looked like a fucking victim of alien virus

I buzzed mine before and looked alright, but looked like a jail convict

Did you have a beard? Most bald people look way worse without one than with one. If even with a beard you looked like that or you couldn't even grow a beard, then it's over if the Norwood reaper ever does come for you.

Did you have a beard? Most bald people look way worse without one than with one. If even with a beard you looked like that or you couldn't even grow a beard, then it's over if the Norwood reaper ever does come for you.
I’m a cant-grow-beard cel :feelsUnreal:

tbg when I shaved myself once to zero I looked like some fucking auschwitz escaper

I can't grow a real beard, only a soy beard that looks terrible (like my pubic hairs dedseriously :feelsrope::feelsree:)

I buzzed mine before and looked alright, but looked like a jail convict
This is the same issue I have, I looked like an escaped prisoner back when I had a buzzcut.

I'm buzzing my head 1 times per 4 weeks and still look like an old man. Even shaving my beard doesn't help. I hate norwood 3 vertex