Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time i had a argument with a crazy man and his emo daughter

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★★
So this shit happened like about a year ago. me and my mom went to the gym and theirs this old fat man who would try to intimidate me before by going up to me when i was on a machine and he would tell me “i’m using that” while moving his finger as if he is saying “get off”. I was a pussy so i left but this time my mom told me to not be a fucking pussy and to defend my self.

So i saw him at the gym again and he decided to do the same shit only this time he tried to hide his finger a bit to not make his intimidation obvious. I told him no and he decided to call security on me. I told him i’m not getting off the machine and that he is fucking retarded. After this he got really mad and started pointing his finger right in front of my nose and getting close to me and telling i shouldn’t be at the gym and that i’m too young (he thinks i’m a minor when i actually was 18.)

Then his nerdy emo daughter bud in and told me that i can’t call his father that and that i’m just a kid and that she was gonna beat the shit out of me then she started saying racist shit about hispanics cuz my mom is hispanic and started telling my mom how her father does everything for her. i got scared that she possibly went to my school so i chickened out and apologized.

later security came and the old man started lying and saying that he was cool now with me and knew me for 4 years (this was legit the 3rd time we seen each other). I was gonna tell the foid she’s fucking retarded for threating someone she thinks is a “child” and i wanted to tell her “what the fuck r u gonna do throw books at me?”. Also the old man said i looked 15 so he wasn’t sure of my age. Nigga i was about to tell him he looks 70 but that doesn’t mean he is. I wish i didn’t chicken out bro

Then his nerdy emo daughter bud in and told me that i can’t call his father that and that i’m just a kid and that she was gonna beat the shit out of me then she started saying racist shit about hispanics cuz my mom is hispanic and started telling my mom how her father does everything for her.
What did she look like mab

You should've filmed the karens and went viral on normie social media

What did she look like mab
from what i remember she had super short dyed red hair like ur typical karen. Hair up to her neck basically,she has circlish glasses and that’s all i can remember. She looked like ur generic emo foid who reads books all day. She can’t do shit and even if she wasn’t a emo nerdy foid she still can’t do shit. I wish i could of argued back at her bro i would do it again honeslty if i had the chance. Her dad recently tried to inmidate another foid at the gym too

You should've filmed the karens and went viral on normie social media
True bro maybe i could try to do it next time they try to mess with me but i barely ever see him. So far i only see him like once a year. He is a fat fuck so i don’t see why he bothers coming. i wish i knew his damn name so i can troll his ass on social media and cyber bully him.

True bro maybe i could try to do it next time they try to mess with me but i barely ever see him. So far i only see him like once a year. He is a fat fuck so i don’t see why he bothers coming. i wish i knew his damn name so i can troll his ass on social media and cyber bully him.
Bro gym karens always get filmed and end up losing their job and shit, does he still start shit with you? Do it the next time

Bro gym karens always get filmed and end up losing their job and shit, does he still start shit with you? Do it the next time
Last time i saw him he didn’t say anything to me. I honeslty try to avoid using the machine that he wants to use when he is around ever since that incident happened. I feel awkward having to argue with him again after being “cool” with him after the incident. He probably talks shit behind my back though. I probably should do it next time. He legit thinks he owns all the machines like bro if you aren’t on it then it’s ur problem that someone else went on it

Tales from the asylum

Last time i saw him he didn’t say anything to me. I honeslty try to avoid using the machine that he wants to use when he is around ever since that incident happened. I feel awkward having to argue with him again after being “cool” with him after the incident. He probably talks shit behind my back though. I probably should do it next time. He legit thinks he owns all the machines like bro if you aren’t on it then it’s ur problem that someone else went on it
Yeah you should teach him a lesson and film it and describe in the captions what happened earlier as well so that he goes viral and gets cancelled like normies

from what i remember she had super short dyed red hair like ur typical karen. Hair up to her neck basically,she has circlish glasses and that’s all i can remember. She looked like ur generic emo foid who reads books all day. She can’t do shit and even if she wasn’t a emo nerdy foid she still can’t do shit. I wish i could of argued back at her bro i would do it again honeslty if i had the chance. Her dad recently tried to inmidate another foid at the gym too
I bet she’s never willingly picked up a book in her life. I’m not sure why that boomer goes to the gym with his daughter, but what you went through sounds pretty humiliating. This is why I’ve always rejected the idea of gym culture that everyone and their grandma’s are mindlessly obsessed with now. The gym environment carries this subtle but palpable unwelcomeness unless you’re a woman. Going to the gym as an incel sucks in the first place. If it makes you feel any better, gymcelling is cope anyway.

I bet she’s never willingly picked up a book in her life. I’m not sure why that boomer goes to the gym with his daughter, but what you went through sounds pretty humiliating. This is why I’ve always rejected the idea of gym culture that everyone and their grandma’s are mindlessly obsessed with now. The gym environment carries this subtle but palpable unwelcomeness unless you’re a woman. Going to the gym as an incel sucks in the first place. If it makes you feel any better, gymcelling is cope anyway.
yeah gym will only help us look less vulnerable and less chance of getting bullied.

yeah gym will only help us look less vulnerable and less chance of getting bullied.
Well, it clearly hasn’t worked for you considering you get pressed by old fat boomers lol
What racist remarks did she say specifically?

So this shit happened like about a year ago. me and my mom went to the gym and theirs this old fat man who would try to intimidate me before by going up to me when i was on a machine and he would tell me “i’m using that” while moving his finger as if he is saying “get off”. I was a pussy so i left but this time my mom told me to not be a fucking pussy and to defend my self.

So i saw him at the gym again and he decided to do the same shit only this time he tried to hide his finger a bit to not make his intimidation obvious. I told him no and he decided to call security on me. I told him i’m not getting off the machine and that he is fucking retarded. After this he got really mad and started pointing his finger right in front of my nose and getting close to me and telling i shouldn’t be at the gym and that i’m too young (he thinks i’m a minor when i actually was 18.)

Then his nerdy emo daughter bud in and told me that i can’t call his father that and that i’m just a kid and that she was gonna beat the shit out of me then she started saying racist shit about hispanics cuz my mom is hispanic and started telling my mom how her father does everything for her. i got scared that she possibly went to my school so i chickened out and apologized.

later security came and the old man started lying and saying that he was cool now with me and knew me for 4 years (this was legit the 3rd time we seen each other). I was gonna tell the foid she’s fucking retarded for threating someone she thinks is a “child” and i wanted to tell her “what the fuck r u gonna do throw books at me?”. Also the old man said i looked 15 so he wasn’t sure of my age. Nigga i was about to tell him he looks 70 but that doesn’t mean he is. I wish i didn’t chicken out bro
report him for sexual abuse in the locker room.

spread rumors he's gay and touches men randomly.

tell everyone you saw his daughter drinking with minors.

have them expelled from the gym.

Well, it clearly hasn’t worked for you considering you get pressed by old fat boomers lol

What racist remarks did she say specifically?
I didnt have any muscles yet at the time and still don’t. I barely try most of the time. I started trying recently tho. It’s gonna take a while tho. The girl basically said how all hispanics are selfish and self absorb and all we think about is ourselves and she started calling my mom a karen.

report him for sexual abuse in the locker room.

spread rumors he's gay and touches men randomly.

tell everyone you saw his daughter drinking with minors.

have them expelled from the gym.
Theirs no locker since it’s a small gym and no one is gonna believe in rumors who would i even tell them too. No one is gonna believe a ugly loser who looks like a teenager. Also idk his name so no one will know who i’m talking about.

'Migo... That gym is ovER for you.

Best bet is to lift heavy random shit on you're own at home.

That flablanco will always mess with you, because he can!

It's like how all bullies pick on smaller dudes. Avoid them

Demand a refund!

Theirs no locker since it’s a small gym and no one is gonna believe in rumors who would i even tell them too. No one is gonna believe a ugly loser who looks like a teenager. Also idk his name so no one will know who i’m talking about.
Dig dirt on them,

Then ruin their reputation.

A fat cuck who let's his daughter be a whore is no challenge for an incel.

Mander?

she started saying racist shit about hispanics cuz my mom is hispanic and started telling my mom how her father does everything for her
This was your golden ticket. Also this is why the old man was harassing you in the first place.

Notice how the old man never said anything racist. His racism is all plausibly deniable. He's going out of his way to start shit with you, being disrespectful, etc. His daughter is young and dumb, so she put it to words. Nobody would have known this was racist in nature if not for her.

Also I don't like that you let him wag his finger in your face. It's not a fight after he swings at you, it's a fight when he gets too close. 5 feet away is too close. You knew this guy was malicious from previous experience. You were completely justified to just swing. If you wait for the other guy to swing first, you will usually lose.

This was your golden ticket. Also this is why the old man was harassing you in the first place.

Notice how the old man never said anything racist. His racism is all plausibly deniable. He's going out of his way to start shit with you, being disrespectful, etc. His daughter is young and dumb, so she put it to words. Nobody would have known this was racist in nature if not for her.

Also I don't like that you let him wag his finger in your face. It's not a fight after he swings at you, it's a fight when he gets too close. 5 feet away is too close. You knew this guy was malicious from previous experience. You were completely justified to just swing. If you wait for the other guy to swing first, you will usually lose.
i feel like i would get beaten or banned from the gym if i even fought. Also i’m not sure if race was the issue but he did try to intimidate a foid once but i’m not sure what the race of the foid was.

i feel like i would get beaten or banned from the gym if i even fought.
You don't really get a choice to fight or not. It takes two to dance, it only takes one to fight. If he's getting into your space, it's a fight. If you don't swing first, he will sucker punch you. Way too many fights are won this way.

If you're not sure you'd win against a typical person, then you're doing the wrong workout.

sounds familiar to one of my old coworkers, are you in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back