Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the time i got scanned by a personality detector

R

runtofthelitter

Officer
★★
i was at a supermarket with my father. i was pushing the shopping cart so he didn’t have to. he falls into line and while in pushing the cart to follow him this mother and her two daughters went behind him. they were white with blonde hair. one looked to be about my age. so i go to them and say “excuse me” (i had to do this because the line was packed into a corridor by shelves) and all three of them give me a disgusted look in UNISON. they stared at me like i had five head. clearly they sensed my disgusting inkwell personality in .02 seconds through my polite, unassuming exterior.

so i pushed past them to get to my father.

women aren’t a monolith though, they all think and act differently :soy:

brutal.. the technology of today is crazy they can sense your incel personality in under a second

Damn those blondies, would fuck them though.

This thread title sounds like it’d make for a good anime

that time i got scanned by a personality detector​

brutal.. the technology of today is crazy they can sense your incel personality in under a second
yeah my personality was so bad! they all just stood there and gawked at me like i was an animal shitting in a zoo exhibit instead of letting me through

If a foid dropped her wallet I would not warn her, you'll get nothing but a disgusted look, they're so entitled that even when they're in the way of something they'll assume you're trying to approach them.

If a foid dropped her wallet I would not warn her, you'll get nothing but a disgusted look, they're so entitled that even when they're in the way of something they'll assume you're trying to approach them.
i dont blame you

It's like airport security but happening 24/7 to you

Happened to me recently, asked a ugly bitch sitting beside me to stand up to move the bench we were sitting in. She clearly was hearing me but didn't respond, she probably thought it was my some retardation episode, then I just moved the bench with her ass sitting on it, then she stood up like a soldier :lul:

Happened to me recently, asked a ugly bitch sitting beside me to stand up to move the bench we were sitting in. She clearly was hearing me but didn't respond, she probably thought it was my some retardation episode, then I just moved the bench with her ass sitting on it, then she stood up like a soldier :lul:
it just began for incredible hulkcels :feelskek:

Based

I learned recently not to even say anything when cunts cut in front of me. If I bump into them they can fucking deal with it, the stupid bitches.