Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The time I got harassed by 2 foids in the middle of the day

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★★★
Somehow I managed to repressed this until now, but today I remembered it during meditation.

It still feels surreal.

It was during last winter, when I was waiting by the bus stop. I was wearing headphones and minding my own business.

Two young foids (stacies, really) approached me from behind, holding back laughter. One suddenly asked me - "what is your opinion on this" and shoved a phone screen in front of my face before I could react.

In it was the full frontal nude of the foid holding the phone.:whatfeels:

She took it back before my brain could reboot, and I instinctually turned away and started ignoring them.

On the way back home, I was still reeling from wtf happened, and I was slightly concerned if they were filming my reaction for something.

There was also the comcern that they were really young, possibly even underage.

If it was two men doing that to a woman, they would be in jail by the end of the day.:reeeeee:

In retrospect, they probably thought that 'pranking' a creep would be funny since they had nothing better to do.

Somehow I managed to repressed this until now, but today I remembered it during meditation.

It still feels surreal.

It was during last winter, when I was waiting by the bus stop. I was wearing headphones and minding my own business.

Two young foids (stacies, really) approached me from behind, holding back laughter. One suddenly asked me - "what is your opinion on this" and shoved a phone screen in front of my face before I could react.

In it was the full frontal nude of the foid holding the phone.:whatfeels:

She took it back before my brain could reboot, and I instinctually turned away and started ignoring them.

On the way back home, I was still reeling from wtf happened, and I was slightly concerned if they were filming my reaction for something.

There was also the comcern that they were really young, possibly even underage.

If it was two men doing that to a woman, they would be in jail by the end of the day.:reeeeee:

In retrospect, they probably thought that 'pranking' a creep would be funny since they had nothing better to do.
YOU SHOULD HAVE THROWN NITRIC ACID BAGS IN THE MUGS OF THESE FUCKED UP DERANGED VILE SWAMP DONKEYS!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Women have so much power these days that they feel they can just pick on men without any consequences.

That would not have been the case in the past. These bitches would have been slapped.

reminds me of the video of the girl pretending to ask out the south asian guy on camera. they just like to exploit ugly and vulnerable men minding their own business for their entertainment.

Now they're doing this as a joke before they'd be livid if their nudes were exposed were you being filmed in any way?

Now they're doing this as a joke before they'd be livid if their nudes were exposed were you being filmed in any way?
I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was.

Ego Imploded dipshits . Its Just a random Nude but still .