Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The time i got caught

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I once got caught whacking my pp in the barracks, mang. At least the chico was cool about it and says he does the same thing

Anyway, there was a fuckable whitoid in the next set of barracks rooms who would often come outside to smoke coincidentally always a few moments after i would already be smoking out there, mang

That started up after my roommate who was also in the same company as the whitoid walked in on me beating my meat, mang:feelswhat:

Gayest post I’ve read on this forum so far. Gratz bro

I once got caught whacking my pp in the barracks, mang. At least the chico was cool about it and says he does the same thing

Anyway, there was a fuckable whitoid in the next set of barracks rooms who would often come outside to smoke coincidentally always a few moments after i would already be smoking out there, mang

That started up after my roommate who was also in the same company as the whitoid walked in on me beating my meat, mang:feelswhat:
based for fapping there