Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time i called my gay coworker a "faggot"

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im bored at work and have nothing else to do, so why not share another short story.

This was like 1 1/2 years ago. I mentioned my gay 6"7ft Chad coworker multiple times in past threads. And since he keeps making being gay his personality and annoyed the piss out of me at times by acting like a clichee faggot, i decided to call him a faggot. He thought i was making a joke or being sarcastic, but then i called him faggot again. Shortly after that, i had a talk with my boss and another foid. They didnt scream at me or threatened me with anything, but they say i cant say stuff like that because i might get in trouble with future employers and basically told me that what i said was wrong. They went so far that they even suggested taking me to some LGBTQ lessons to learn to not discriminate against LGBTQ individuals/gays, aka brainwash me because i dont bow down to Mr. Shlomo Shekelstein, aka @faded. I told them that i dont need that and that in future i wont say stuff like that anymore and i got away luckily.

Last edited:
Im bored at work and have nothing else to do, so why not share another short story.

This was like 1 1/2 years ago. I mentioned my gay 6"7ft Chad coworker multiple times in past threads. And since he keeps making being gay his personality and annoyed the piss out of me at times by acting like a clichee faggot, i decided to call him a faggot. He thought i was making a joke or being sarcastic, but then i called him faggot again. Shortly after that, i had a talk with my boss and another foid. They didnt scream at me or threatened me with anything, but they say i cant say stuff like that because i might get in trouble with future employers and basically told me that what i said was wrong. They went so far that they even suggested taking me to some LGBTQ lessons to learn to not discriminate against LGBTQ individuals/gays, aka brainwash me because i dont bow down to Mr. Shlomo Shekelstein, aka @faded. I told them that i dont need that and that in future i wont say stuff like that anymore and i got away luckily.
Oyyyyyyyyyyy

Just take some fag lessons bro

What did you say? Schwuchtel?

Frame and inhibition are way more important than height when it comes to intimidation. I saw 6'1ft guys i could easily beat up and i saw 5'7ft i wouldnt wanna fuck with

Last edited:
Wow, I wish that I'd be charismatic enough to call out faggots for their faggotry. My uni is fucking full of these disgusting nail painted faggots.
They disgust me and I'd love to scream that whenever I see them.

Wow, I wish that I'd be charismatic enough to call out faggots for their faggotry. My uni is fucking full of these disgusting nail painted faggots.
They disgust me and I'd love to scream that whenever I see them.
Thanks, but i wouldnt consider myself charimatic. I just speak my mind and will tell people what annoys me. He can be a faggot, thats not my problem. My problem is when gays make being gay their whole personality and always make homosexual type jokes (if you ever had to deal with one, you know what i mean) and they like to project their mental illness onto others

They went so far that they even suggested taking me to some LGBTQ lessons to learn to not discriminate against LGBTQ individuals/gays
fucking hell the absolute state of the West.

Based

Based.
And that fascist scum who threatened you with all this crap are the ultimate faggots. Giga-faggots.
They force us to like and support all this perverse, anti-natural bs. They put it into schools and abuse little children with it. I want to burn LGBT flags every day right in front of their eyes. :reeeeee: