Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I asked my older sister to teach me how to french kiss (I was 11 years old)

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
I never told this to anyone before...
When I was 11 years old, all the other guys in my class were french kissing girls for the first time, and of course no girl wanted to do it with a subhuman like me. My older sister, at the time, bragged about kissing multiple other boys from our school.
I wanted to kiss someone so bad, so I thought to myself I'm gonna ask her to teach me how to french kiss JFL
WHAT A GREAT FUCKING IDEA! FUCKING GENIUS! JFL
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
Kermitfacepalm

but there was no malice intended... seriously, I just wanted to have the same experience my other classmates were having.

One day, I told her that no other girl wanted to kiss me, I was really curious about it... and I asked her if she could teach me how do it?
I remember it was a very awkward conversation...
She was shocked and disgusted at the same time, then she said we were siblings and that It was considered a sin (but not for Chadlet shota brother of course), I insisted on it a couple of times, but she was vehemently against it.
I kinda resented her for a while, but eventually we got in good terms again. This whole convo was like it never happened tbh, we never talked about it ever again.
jfl
I still can't believe I asked her to teach me how to french kiss, my 11 year-old-self lowinhibmogs my current self into another dimension.
Tonefacepalm2

@Total Imbecile

Last edited:
When I was 11 years old, all the other guys in my class were french kissing girls for the first time, and of course no girl wanted to do it with me. My older sister, at the time, bragged about kissing multiple other boys from our school.
I wanted to kiss someone so bad, so I thought to myself I'm gonna ask her to teach me how to french kiss JFL
View attachment 428990
but there was no malice intended... seriously, I just wanted to have the same experience my other classmates were having.

One day, I told her that no other girl wanted to kiss me, I was really curious about it... and I asked her if she could teach me how do it?
She was shocked and disgusted at the same time, then she said we were siblings and that It was considered a sin (but not for Chadlet shota brother of course), I insisted on it a couple of times, but she was vehemently against it.
I kinda resented her for a while, but eventually we got in good terms again. This whole convo was like it never happened tbh, we never talked about it ever again.
jfl
I still can't believe I asked her to teach me something like that, my 11 year-old-self lowinhibmogs me into another dimension.
View attachment 428995

@Total Imbecile
Just indeed be chadlet shota mc in a hentai manga.

Brutal, KVcels have it the worst

Hey random question,

but are you white by any chance?

in my defence, i was 11 yo and clearly socially retarded. I was never diagnosed with autism, but thinking back, there's a high chance I'm an aspie or smth like that. I'm definitely non-NT

A valiant effort to incestmaxx.

Incest brings the family closer together.

A valiant effort to incestmaxx.

Incest brings the family closer together.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl

Hey random question,

but are you white by any chance?
c'mon Mr. Gorilla
stop with the racebait, you're better than that
and no... the vast majority of my family is from Southern Europe, my eyes are as dark as the night sky and I have dark brownish black hair, only my skin is kinda pale... but no, I'm not considered white.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl

c'mon Mr. Gorilla
stop with the racebait, you're better than that
and no... the vast majority of my family is from Southern Europe, my eyes are as dark as the night sky and I have dark brownish black hair, only my skin is kinda pale... but no, I'm not considered white.
Race bait? All i did was ask if you were white

20200120 150922

Video evidence of LARP

Based attempt at incestmaxxing

jfl based low inhib

It's not too late to turn ur life into a hentai

God I wish I had a sister

@Lonelycel
no, like I said, the vast majority of my family is from Southern Europe, my eyes are pitch black and I have dark brownish black straight hair, only my skin is pale... but I'm not considered white.

God I wish I had a sister
I don't know about that, man. I mean we get along well, we exchange gifts and talk sometimes...
but she never tried to hook me up with one of her friends, sometimes she gets very angry at me for absolutely no fucking reason and we argue a lot
and she's not attractive at all (brutal lookism pill, I know... It exists even between siblings... she's called me ugly several times, I never did the same to her even though she is not a looker, far from it)

How old was your sister?

Having a sister is so brutal. I am so happy that I don't. Its all the negatives of women with no benefits (I don't mean sex btw). There is only "brotherly love".

had 1 kiss of a girl while i was 8 or 9

thats it .

yea , how fucking pathetic.

How old was your sister?
she was between 15-16 years old at the time
Having a sister is so brutal. I am so happy that I don't. Its all the negatives of women with no benefits (I don't mean sex btw). There is only "brotherly love".
based
you're spot on tbh

I wish I was even half this low inhib in life, I wouldn’t be a push over.

I wish I was even half this low inhib in life, I wouldn’t be a push over.
Over the years, I became very shy and high inhib. I barely talk irl
The way I've been treated by normies made me who I am today... It really got to me
had 1 kiss of a girl while i was 8 or 9

thats it .

yea , how fucking pathetic.
mogs me
:chad: :chad:

Can i fuck yer sister?

I'll give you $5...

$10?

$20?

$800? (It's all i got...)

Send us a picture of your sister

When I was 11 years old, all the other guys in my class were french kissing girls for the first time, and of course no girl wanted to do it with a subhuman like me. My older sister, at the time, bragged about kissing multiple other boys from our school.
View attachment 428990

jfl
I still can't believe I asked her to teach me how to french kiss, my 11 year-old-self lowinhibmogs my current self into another dimension.
View attachment 428995

@Total Imbecile

JFL how its a sin with you but its fine to kiss multiple boys outside a committed relationship, what a sloot

Tbh whenever dating gets brought up I just dont say anything, both of my sisters know Im a major loser and have said on multiple occasions how I dont have a gf because I really just cant get one and theyre not wrong

Im not low inhib enough to ask my sisters to teach me how to kiss like you OP, but just imagine if she said yes

she said we were siblings and that It was considered a sin (but not for Chadlet shota brother of course)
this 100%
girls who love their cute brothers wouldn't berate them, they might be hesitant to try it out but ultimately do it out of love