Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The time foids underestimated my height

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I'm just remembering a time in my church when I was a high school cel I was chatting with a group of dudes and foids. The foids were guessing each guys' height. Even though I'm 5'9 they immediately made the guess that I was 5'5. Now that I'm going back to this memory I realize how much my face probably failod me. It's over.

I'm just remembering a time in my church when I was a high school cel I was chatting with a group of dudes and foids.
:chad::chad::banhammer:

But seriously, did the foids have an iq of10 or something. 5’9 and 5’5 are big differences

brag thread, mogs me
The tallest guy I had as a friend in high school was 6'3 but the dude a 2/10 face. Round bloated ethnic face, assymterial eyes, severe lazy eye, nigger lips. He was a trucel but bluepilled.

imagine being so stupid jfl foid roomtemperature iq

Ugly man=short
hot guy=tall
foid logic

I'm just remembering a time in my church when I was a high school cel I was chatting with a group of dudes and foids. The foids were guessing each guys' height. Even though I'm 5'9 they immediately made the guess that I was 5'5. Now that I'm going back to this memory I realize how much my face probably failod me. It's over.
how even

I'm just remembering a time in my church when I was a high school cel I was chatting with a group of dudes and foids. The foids were guessing each guys' height. Even though I'm 5'9 they immediately made the guess that I was 5'5.
No wonder they got it wrong they're foids and that alone means they're cumbrains, literally. Their brains & thoughts are filled to the brim with cum, specifically Chad's cum.