Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The time a tranny called me ugly at the mall

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This was when I was 16. My hair was longer then and I applied coconut oil to it to smooth it out before brushing it. I thought this would make me look better and get le female attention. So I was walking in a mall when these two faggots/trannies (couldn't tell they looked like trannies but they could've been fags) pointed at me and laughed. One of them mockingly said something about how my hair wouldn't save me and I heard them say something about me being ugly. I couldn't believe it and I froze in fear due to social anxiety. I fucking hate trannies and fags do much. In a proper society both of them would've been decapitated and stoned to death.

jfl at troons thinking they're better than anyone else

jfl at troons thinking they're better than anyone else
Yeah. They're freaks. I think they're obsessed with putting others down so they can feel better about themselves

trannies dont have the right to call anyone ugly creepy or weird
they are failed men pretending to be women
something theyll never be

and pretending to be a foid is not brave
its fucking stupid creates confusion and makes society dysfunctional

and im sick and tired of them forcing their bullshit on us and expecting us just to go along with it
they are mentally ill

Last edited:
trannies dont have the right to call anyone ugly creepy or weird
they are failed men pretending to be women
something theyll never be

and pretending to be a foid is not brave
its fucking stupid creates confusion and makes society dysfunctional

and im sick and tired of them forcing their bullshit on us and expecting us just to go along with it
they are mentally ill

Agreed one hundred percent

Agreed one hundred percent
the troon in that video knows how much of a freak he is
thats why he films himself eating at places
hes knows people are gonna call him out

but like why even put yourself in that position in the first place?

i really just dont understand these "people"

the troon in that video knows how much of a freak he is
thats why he films himself eating at places
hes knows people are gonna call him out

but like why even put yourself in that position in the first place?

i really just dont understand these "people"
They desperately want to be victims. They chase victim hood while it forced on us the moment we're born.

No matter how shit those troon say about you, you will always mog them op

They desperately want to be victims. They chase victim hood while it forced on us the moment we're born.
true but this guy was clearly incel before so he troonmaxxed thinking his life would be better but still is an incel lol

this retard really made his life worse for no reason other than to feel important and that hes making a difference
hes not
hes just some incel in a dress
so i cant feel bad for him
hes just a retard

its better to remain incel than be an incel tranny
:feelspuke:

people are just gonna be more ashamed of you and avoid you more
that video proves how ridiculous he is

there is no escaping your subhumanity trooncels LOL

Last edited:
also we are failed men too but we dont fucking troon out
were not weak and stupid like them
trooning out is for the weak and the faggots

true but this guy was clearly incel before so he troonmaxxed thinking his life would be better but still is an incel lol

this retard really made his life worse for no reason other than to feel important and that hes making a difference
hes not
hes just some incel in a dress
so i cant feel bad for him
hes just a retard

its better to remain incel than be an incel tranny
:feelspuke:

people are just gonna be more ashamed of you and avoid you more
that video proves how ridiculous he is

there is no escaping your subhumanity trooncels LOL
Nah he was a faggot so he probably fucked other fags. Disgusting

Nah he was a faggot so he probably fucked other fags. Disgusting
yeah for him he was always just a faggot
but he is very incel looking which just makes his attempt at looking like a woman even worse

but on that note
trannies just shouldnt exist
plain and simple

Last edited:
Yeah. They're freaks. I think they're obsessed with putting others down so they can feel better about themselves
Well they do tend to have good looking drawn anime styles of themselves as an online persona while looking like dog shit freaks irl. Delusion maxxed.

yeah for him he was always just a faggot
Well they do tend to have good looking drawn anime styles of themselves as an online persona while looking like dog shit freaks irl. Delusion maxxed.

but he is very incel looking which just makes his attempt at looking like a woman even worse

but on that note
trannies just shouldnt exist
plain and simple
Agreed

Total Troon death

They're projecting hard when they call you ugly

At least ya not a troon like that freak.

To be fair, it was forced on them too. They just chase a form of victim hood that DEI and big money gets behind.

This was when I was 16. My hair was longer then and I applied coconut oil to it to smooth it out before brushing it. I thought this would make me look better and get le female attention. So I was walking in a mall when these two faggots/trannies (couldn't tell they looked like trannies but they could've been fags) pointed at me and laughed. One of them mockingly said something about how my hair wouldn't save me and I heard them say something about me being ugly. I couldn't believe it and I froze in fear due to social anxiety. I fucking hate trannies and fags do much. In a proper society both of them would've been decapitated and stoned to death.
trannies tried to bully me too but karma got back too them Theyre retarded as fuck and arent any better then us I always wish i could put them in there place

trannies tried to bully me too but karma got back too them Theyre retarded as fuck and arent any better then us I always wish i could put them in there place
Same. They hide behind the protection of society

If troons or faggots consider you ugly, it never began brocel.

We are truecels

Living in glass houses and throwing stones moment

troons are the lowest of the low. Their existence is an abomination and should be deemed offensive in any civilized society