Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The time a stacy falsely accused me of staring at her in the gym

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
This is by far the worst experience I've endured from a girl and it has stuck in my mind ever since. I used to go to a cheap, close gym to my school, on the weekends it was empty for the most part and that's when I would usually go.

One day that I had went, the gym was very busy and multiple of the workout equipment was being used, there were several girls my age on the treadmill mostly just talking.

I sat on the only empty bench across from them and someone I had fondly knew approached me, we talked for a while, not realising that we were supposed to be working out, roughly an hour later I left the gym and one of my closest friends that I'd normally walk to that gym with read his phone and asked me with a serious expression if I had been staring at the girls that were on the treadmill.

With a feeling of confusion and shock I quickly said no and asked him why he had thought that, he then explained to me that one of the girls boyfriends (who we knew) had been asked by his girlfriend if he knew me. Also describing me as a "short blonde guy".

She went on to accuse me of staring at her and the girls beside her and that it was really creeping them out. I felt my heart drop and my mind started racing with thoughts, In a humiliated and panicked state I repeatedly denied the accusation and tried to change the subject, walking home and forgetting about it.

Though not long after the rumour had already spread around my school, I was being made fun of and teased for something i didn't even do?? I felt so angry and helpless that this stupid bitch would accuse me of being a gym pervert for visibly nothing, I also had heard the said girl and her bf had lost their virginity together, this further fueled my rage and I was sent into a mental breakdown as soon as i got home, screaming in anger.