Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the thumbnail of this video is the definition of degeneracy

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
just look at this shit:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dfExwwzUrg

the thumbnail can really tell you about what these cucks are trying to promote. a whore participating in hypergamy by literally getting asked by 20 men and choosing what she wants from them...
same cucks that will tell toilets to not settle for anyone and only choose the best.
it's not just what they're trying to promote is very vile but also the use of a clickbait bikini pic in the thumbnail can really tell you how they're targeting simps and touch starved males.
also i can't stop listening to this 1 hour version of ZYZZ :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt8a_DPqCgc

20 clowns putting up a show over some worthless used up rotting maggot infested roastie? what a fucking joke man its so over
2e3

Embracing the blackpill makes one see the way reality is in the same sense Nada in "They Live" does when he wears the glasses:

dQAHOy.gif

Roided Chad loses to Oofy Doofy in the end.

Embracing the blackpill makes one see the way reality is in the same sense Nada in "They Live" does when he wears the glasses:

dQAHOy.gif
I'm pretty sure this movie is about the dangers of living in a society ruled by capitalism, patriarchy and white supremacy

hopefully someone rapes then decapitates her and posts pics for my enjoyment

Not watching. Not even a second. They have to unironically pay me to watch this sort of content otherwise you’re not entitled to my free view, sweaty.

damn, overdoing roids makes you look goofy as fuck.