Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The three groups i hate the Most

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
1.Foids.this is simple They are entitled childish cunts that are basically walking fleshlights they gaslight so much and constantly virtue signal in an attempt to hide their true nature which is being shallow whores i despise them so much it's unfathomable :reeeeee:

2.White Knights/TradCucks.I fucking despise these scum they defend these foids because they think "Muh women are innocent angels" :soy: and genuinely are so braindead to believe tradfoids are real most of these faggots are Christcucks too they fall for religious foids "She's so different bro":soy: No you stupid fucking cunt all foids are the same some bullshit religion cope isn't gonna change anything

3.Normies in general. Absolute bunch of retards it's simple normies hate incels so i hate them they are fucking bluepilled pea brain cunts there is overwhelming evidence for the blackpill yet they deny it and they blame incels for everything we are their scapegoat for everything and most of all they are complete cucks "My wife has fucked 50 guys before me and she barely has sex with me but i love her":soy:

Honourable mentions of other groups i hate,Niggers (Thug ones),Noodlefoids and Agecucks

I hate everyone but my brocels

Very understandable

I also hate white knights so much they're the biggest snowflakes ever