Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Threat of The Black Pill

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
The UK government's fight against incels is highlighting a critical, yet mostly unseen, issue.

The state enemy is not incels. Governments don't give a shit about a bunch of sexually frustrated and angry virgins ranting and shitposting on the internet.

No. The state enemy is the black pill.

It's the concept of seeking the truth and stripping away all of the layers of bullshit that scares governments, since their stranglehold on the people is through ideological brainwashing and propagandizing. A more aware populace is far less prone to accept the tyrannical erosion of civil liberties and the draconian implementation of police state policies.

The vilification of incels as a "toxic, violent, misogynistic movement" (JFL) gives the public a concrete enemy - a boogeyman - to focus on, and it justifies government efforts to suppress counter efforts against state propaganda and control aka blue pill programming. The state can't show their hand, play their cards face up, and say to the pubic that we need to suppress the black pill because it fundamentally, without even trying, undermines their systems of deception and control, by virtue of encouraging critical thought by the average person.

There are evil forces at work here attempting to push feminism and far left liberalism as the dominant, global ideologies, not unlike how the English language is the dominant global language. The reasons are multi-faceted, but it effectively boils down to the fact that a low testosterone, docile, chemically dulled, and ideologically pacified male populace is far easier to control and prevent any form of insurrection.

The black pill, as a concept of truth, stripped away from all of the political, cultural, and ideological baggage, is diametrically opposed and anti-thetical to the concept of centralized state control, since such control leans on the crutches of grandscale deception and the manipulation of the public. In other words: lies.

The blue pill makes it easier to control people. The black pill makes it easier to liberate them.

We've reached such a peak level in this clown fucking world that spreading the idea of truth seeking via the black pill is soon going to be equated to terrorism.

:feelsclown:

Interesting. I wonder how the government would react if Chads and good looking men started mass promoting/spreading the Blackpill?

(((scapegoat))), It could be anything actually.
People will swallow the slavepill if they get an EMOTION + NOTION ON HOW THINGS ARE KEEPING THEM SLAVES FROM BOTH GOVERNMENT AND ECONOMIC POWERFUL GROUPS.

pd: the nowaday "left" is camouflaged hedonism/consumerism that benefits some interests

Last edited:
The National enemy is the jew.

They won't be able to censor or arrest all of us. They could've two years ago, but now it's late.

Yeah I definitely agree. It's undeniable there is a censorship going on against uncucked men.

Too bad that the Internet allows for quick and rapid movement of information. Blackpill related videos on YouTube are amassing hundreds of thousands of views, which far outnumber the small populations that reside on forums like this, and I only expect it will keep on growing.

I read a statistic recently which exclaimed that over 50% of Australian adolescent males were using protein powders, I would assume that in other countries this number is similar. This is what happens when a society gets rid of monogamy and becomes highly promiscuous. These young men don't understand that their access to women is far more based on aspects like their facial bone structure, height and in general how good looking they are. They are unaware of such information and cling to what they do know, which is what society acknowledges and admits is important. And who can blame them? They are listening to what mainstream viewpoints say, which is often the importance of personality. On occasion you may have some redpilled viewpoints being shared that amount to 'money and lifting' which is what these adolescents are clinging to.

This is why I believe blackpill information will spread around the Internet like wildfire. Teens nowadays are on their phones 24/7, watching attractive women and men flaunt their genetic quality. When they do discover the blackpill, it's like finding the interlocking puzzle piece that carefully molds all of their experiences together.

Their main weapon is disinformation.
quote-ideas-are-more-powerful-than-guns-we-would-not-let-our-enemies-have-guns-why-should-joseph-stalin-28-6-0670.jpg

As time passes we will only grow
I know this is true because I've seen the community grow exponentially in front of my eyes since only a few years ago, and there's still 100's of millions or billions of non-men who need to get exposed to it.