Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The thought of trying to maintain a relationship or marriage is depressing.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
When you know there's a likelihood for her to leave you.

Us not being Chads makes it harder for us to maintain the relationship.

We know what the fate lies ahead for sub8 men.

That thought alone was the last straw of me wanting a gf.

Because you always have to remain as her best option or candidate to make the relationship or marriage last long as possible.

If not, then she'll look elsewhere, and dump your sorry ass good-bye.

Not wanting a gf probably defeats the purpose of reveling in Inceldom, but I can't be fucked anymore at this point...

Last edited:
Its over so im not even gonna bother trying to get into one.

Yep. Even if I somehow managed to get into a relationship, I would constantly worry about my partner cheating on me with someone more attractive, more compatible, more experienced in bed, etc. I don't think I was ever meant to be in a relationship.

this so much, if any incel does escape they have to worry about her replacing him constantly.

it's basically impossible

well all i need is a few months of LTR experience and im done. by around that time she will probably start trying to cuck me so ill probably cut it off then and live the rest of my life with that monkey off my back.

I've focused for so long on the idea of simply getting into a relationship that the thought of actually maintaining it and keeping it going has never crossed my mind. Good post. I've got a lot to think on now.

Chad maintains his happy and healthy relationships through passion alone. Imagine your beautiful wife looking deep into your eyes, her entire beeing boiling up, forcing the both of you to scramble to put the kids to sleep. She twitches and becomes restless as she tucks them in, unable to contain her need to make hot, firey love to you. After she's cum dozens of times and lays in a heap, she looks back into your hunter eyes and imagines living to old age with you.

Chad maintains his happy and healthy relationships through passion alone. Imagine your beautiful wife looking deep into your eyes, her entire beeing boiling up, forcing the both of you to scramble to put the kids to sleep. She twitches and becomes restless as she tucks them in, unable to contain her need to make hot, firey love to you. After she's cum dozens of times and lays in a heap, she looks back into your hunter eyes and imagines living to old age with you.

Also even if i were in a relationship i dont think i would care.

Yep. Even if I somehow managed to get into a relationship, I would constantly worry about my partner cheating on me with someone more attractive, more compatible, more experienced in bed, etc. I don't think I was ever meant to be in a relationship.
Damn. +1

There's no way in hell me and a femoid could connect with each other. We would have nothing in common.

I have trust issues so I don't think I could do it

This is why a part of me is glad I don't have a girlfriend, don't want to be discarded for Chad.

If she sees a better option, she will take it. Femoids don't really love men, see them as toys. Once they see a cool and expensive (in this case, attractive) one, they'll completely forget the old one.

Its over so im not even gonna bother trying to get into one.
No one can't ever be normal being an Incel for years. The defeatist attitude had already consumed us.

Yep. Even if I somehow managed to get into a relationship, I would constantly worry about my partner cheating on me with someone more attractive, more compatible, more experienced in bed, etc. I don't think I was ev
As a man, you'll always have to be on your feet to make the relationship survive, but meanwhile Chad doesn't have to do much, because he almost has everything at his place or disposable.

There's no way in hell me and a femoid could connect with each other. We would have nothing in common.
Women can't relate to men, it's almost impossible anyway.

this so much, if any incel does escape they have to worry about her replacing him constantly.
They can never be satisfied. They always want more.

it's basically impossible
Yep, but yet still most Incels still yearn to have a girlfriend. We're always at a grey spot.

well all i need is a few months of LTR experience and im done. by around that time she will probably start trying to cuck me so ill probably cut it off then and live the rest of my life with that monkey off my back.
Yes. You have to be selfish to make it out on this life, but luckily woman are selfish, it's part of their nature.

I've focused for so long on the idea of simply getting into a relationship that the thought of actually maintaining it and keeping it going has never crossed my mind. Good post. I've got a lot to think on now.
The other side maybe greener, but there's still bullshit there.

The old age stuff is a meme. Chad is always pumping and dumping, and most women are always looking for someone better, it's just damn near impossible at this point.

I have trust issues so I don't think I could do it
It's a joke to trust anyone in 2018.

This is why a part of me is glad I don't have a girlfriend, don't want to be discarded for Chad.

If she sees a better option, she will take it. Femoids don't really love men, see them as toys. Once they see a cool and expensive (in this case, attractive) one, they'll completely forget the old one.
Yeah, it's benefecial, but then you go to bed hoping you'd lie next to your lady, and even wake up with her, but now everything to me is just an "illusion." There's hardly any escape from it, your inner thoughts are always at conflict.

It's a bad feeling to have...

If you're schizoid, it's literally impossible to maintain a relationship.

pump and dump

In my fantasy world it's just as easy as maintaining a friendship or close family relationships.
In reality I know that romantic relationships are far more fragile and prone to failure, often to no fault of your own.

I imagine that would be doubly true for subhumans. It would be hard to stay attracted to use when we're so ugly, wouldn't it?

it's just not worth it for us

Intimate relationships are pointless