Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The thought of my bloodline ending is brutal

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
I will never have a great great great grandson who is interested in his family history so he searches genealogy records and finds about me and wonders what I did in life. I will never pass on my genes or really contribute anything to the world after I die. If I find a nice foid to marry right now and have three kids with her, I would probably have a 100 descendants in 150 years who owe their entire existence to me.

I’ll be completely erased from this world when I die. No part of me will live on.

Oar2

idk sounds a bit too abstract to feel upset over

over for vampirecels

I will never have a great great great grandson who is interested in his family history so he searches genealogy records and finds about me and wonders what I did in life. I will never pass on my genes or really contribute anything to the world after I die. If I find a nice foid to marry right now and have three kids with her, I would probably have a 100 descendants in 150 years who owe their entire existence to me.

I’ll be completely erased from this world when I die. No part of me will live on.
It doesn’t really matter tbh

Brutal especially if you're the type of person that has always wanted children.

Well I have had thoughts like that for years, now Im in my 30s, and this thoughts, they will disappear and you will accept that you have lost in sexual market.

At the same time it would be good for you to have at least one other thing going for you like acceptable job or decent money, because if you wont have it you will be depressed as fuck.

My bloodline consists of mentally ill people, drug addicts and narcissistic assholes.

No one's bloodline will survive at the end anyway, ones end soon, others end later. But all of them dissapear.

No one's bloodline will survive at the end anyway, ones end soon, others end later. But all of them dissapear.
Everyone alive has a bloodline that lasted for 300k+ years

Not me. I will be reborn and I will be spiritually related to everyone. Erenyeagers energy cannot be destroyed nor created