Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The thought of having a girlfriend after being blackpilled makes me sick to the stomach

Mark5336

Mark5336

Greycel
If one day my face magically turns into a normie one. The thought of having a girlfriend gives me nausea.

You are hugging, cuddling, kissing and simping for a whore foid that was used for countless chads before, she will cheat on you with someone better for sure, all of it while you have to bear her annoying existence and probably spend money on a worthless relationship that will end sooner or later anyway, even the chads get cucked for other chads.

Why do you think, normie? That you will be different? Why not use her and dump her instead of getting cucked in a "beautiful relationship"?

Yeah unfortunately after seeing the truth you recognise women are just animals who are after Chad's cum and they just use normies as betabuxx wallets

cant even see them as humans anymore. i see them the same as a dog (to a man, not a sick knot loving foid) fuck them all

i honestly believe black pill will break pair bonding in any male who takes it

Whenever i interacted with women socially this reality starts to dawn on me more and more. Its a torturous mix of attraction and also disgust and just makes me really depressed. I'm only capable of forgetting the harsh truths of the blackpill when I avoid women altogether for long periods of time.

Whenever i interacted with women socially this reality starts to dawn on me more and more. Its a torturous mix of attraction and also disgust and just makes me really depressed. I'm only capable of forgetting the harsh truths of the blackpill when I avoid women altogether for long periods of time.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Since I lost my libido to 5ar inhibitors, it's only disgust for me.

The cope logic I use is “who cares if I’m getting what I want, she can be pissed or unhappy but why should I care?”

I’ve already made peace with love being a fantasy for me.

The seed of truth has blossomed leaving you with the justified mistrust of women. Once you peer beyond the veil there is no way to return to ignorance.

Having sex with non virgins is gay, literally putting your mouth where chads been inside lol.

Pls tell me you're not wishing to ascend with a virgin jfl at .is copers

I would not wish for it unless I could undo what I've learned and just be happy and ignorant. Normies just don't care and are happy anyway, I wish I could be that way

If one day my face magically turns into a normie one. The thought of having a girlfriend gives me nausea.

You are hugging, cuddling, kissing and simping for a whore foid that was used for countless chads before, she will cheat on you with someone better for sure, all of it while you have to bear her annoying existence and probably spend money on a worthless relationship that will end sooner or later anyway, even the chads get cucked for other chads.

Why do you think, normie? That you will be different? Why not use her and dump her instead of getting cucked in a "beautiful relationship"?
Yeah, there is no point making gfs just hookup as much as you can

I can't imagine having a loyal gf/wife after BP