Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The thought of having a daughter terrifies me

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Do I get these years back?
15d 19h 34m
I know it doesn’t matter because chances are I’ll never reproduce anyway, but the thought of managing to get a woman and thinking I’d succeeded in life only to have a daughter (or worse, multiple daughters) genuinely terrifies me.

I know it’s a cope, but with having a son I at least feel like I could give him the childhood I never had and maybe actually have some fun experiences with him, but with a daughter what do you get?

She won’t look like you cos female, she’ll cost thousands more to raise, she won’t be any fun again cos female, and then she’ll cuck you by bringing over young men to your house once she reaches her teens.

Also, studies show that I’m not in the minority, men overwhelmingly state that they want a son more when questioned, and for women it’s more like 50/50. Also couples that have daughters are way more likely to divorce than those who have sons (I’ve seen evidence of this irl)

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
253d 12h 39m
i would just treat her as an apparatus for further passing on my genes and separate my emotion from it.

Drew

Drew

Andrew
1d 2h 50m
The brutal part is no matter how you raise them the result will be the same you can try your best for years but they'll still end up a roastie whore.

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
42d 11h 17m
I would really like to have a daughter actually. I can teach her math and programming, impart my wisdom on her and such and actually create a woman who is sensible

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Mythic
45d 45m
calimero said:
I would really like to have a daughter actually. I can teach her math and programming, impart my wisdom on her and such and actually create a woman who is sensible

Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★★★
97d 8h 38m
calimero said:
:soy::soy::soy:

T

Twinkcel

Captain
26d 20h 35m
I wouldn’t mind. My job is to raise her the best I could until she’s an adult and if I ever fuck up and she turned out to be a whore I can always disown her and start over.

Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
68d 7h 4m
calimero said:
A son is better:feelsUnreal:

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
41d 14h 25m
Don't worry you wont be having kids soon :feelsbadman: