Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The thought of brain damage from hanging is just so fucking scary

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I don’t even fear death man, death is just going to sleep, except forever. But it’s always how you become dead. And especially with hanging, it’s very high risk high reward. You can die within 5 minutes and pass out in seconds if the rope is tight enough. But it only takes two minutes to become fully brain dead.

The shit is just so fucking scary, I’m gonna ensure that I’ll for certain 100% be alone for several hours before I actually go to attempt it.

You don't fear death, you fear while you die. And that is the idea of death, not death itself.

If you fear death it kills you many times
(See you tomorrow)

Last edited:
Just get sufficiently brain damaged from your failed suicide to the point you're too retarded to know and realize how shit your life is theory

Yes this is what in afraid of as well, but I cope with the idea that if I was brain damaged I would somehow still be able to move and talk some people can survive brain damage and come back almost like normal

Just get sufficiently brain damaged from your failed suicide to the point you're too retarded to know and realize how shit your life is theory
This give me some peace that if I fuck it up then at.least I won't realise what I did. Other people will have to clean my shit up. They might even just pull the plug because nobody is going to volunteer to care for me as a vegetable, everyone knows even now I am a lost cause when I am incapacitated they will not pretend any longer. Maybe I will write a do not resuscitate order on my suicide note lol

Then don’t hang yourself :bigbrain:

Just look for a better roping method theory

This give me some peace that if I fuck it up then at.least I won't realise what I did. Other people will have to clean my shit up. They might even just pull the plug because nobody is going to volunteer to care for me as a vegetable, everyone knows even now I am a lost cause when I am incapacitated they will not pretend any longer. Maybe I will write a do not resuscitate order on my suicide note lol
I've seen people get treated better as vegetables than they ever were as conscious beings with their full personalities. It's like how someone with a broken arm in a cast gets sympathy even if nobody cared about them beforehand and nobody would otherwise.

>literally any other way of an heroing than shooting yourself

I don’t even fear death man, death is just going to sleep, except forever. But it’s always how you become dead. And especially with hanging, it’s very high risk high reward. You can die within 5 minutes and pass out in seconds if the rope is tight enough. But it only takes two minutes to become fully brain dead.

The shit is just so fucking scary, I’m gonna ensure that I’ll for certain 100% be alone for several hours before I actually go to attempt it.
Dont hang yourself then

If you live in the us or some other non cucked country just buy a gun and shoot yourself its the most ideal way to do it

One finger movement and your life is gone in a flash