Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Thot-Simp DIALECTIC is the driving force of history

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
This will be my magnum opus shitpost where I challenge German Idealism at it's core, by replacing Hegel's concept of Geist with Simping as the main driving force of history. Let me be arrogant and asses that the begging of history doesn't begin with the relationship between master and slave, but with a mans distinctively human act of negating the animal within him. The inner struggle between his animalistic tendencies and human consciousness marks the start of a civilizing process through which he will gradually turn into a simp.

For Hegel the master-slave dialectic is the driving force of human history. It is a story of two independent conscious selves encountering each other, becoming self-conscious about it, and to engaging in a life-or-death struggle for domination -- a primordial battle between individuals for necessities and abstracts that ends with the first masters and slaves. From this dynamic alone statehood, belief systems and civilizations rise and fall, all marking an epoch when the victorious consciousness tried to assert it's truths as 'universal' and achieve as much power as possible. But the victor (master) still had to depend on the vanquished loser (slave) because only a loser, now self-conscious about his limits, could serve as a external 'objective' witness to the superiority of the victor -- relying on this also meant that eventually getting cucked by your slave was a possibility always on the horizon -- the desire for recognition is key.

Self-consciousness is desire in general, a desire for recognition
. But Hegel's sexism blinded him to the fact that the rotor of history isn't just men clubbing each other to death over disputes who drinks and who pays for the liquor. What Hegel ignored was a very real libidinal desire lurking in the depths of the human psyche, which is a want to fuck and be desired by thots.

The Simp is still a creature firmly within the Hegelian realm of self-consciousness -- he desires recognition, just not from other men, but from women. In the course of history the simp will go out to kill and enslave other simps to get access to their women. He will devise complex systems of belief that will sanctify his women. He will design secular systems of empowerment to win approval of other women -- THIS IS THE THOT-SIMP DIALECTIC.
0vJ86n.gif

What starts with chivalry reaches it's logical conclusion in the sexual revolution where men, thirsty for an easy fuck, bring down the sanctity of marriage and family values by endorsing radical left positions on abortion and contraception. The liberal techocratic world of slut walks and consent kits is a product of the thot-simp dialectic, it is also a world without proper masters or slaves -- we overcame the master/slave dialectic by taking it out of the kink closet and making it another BDSM fantasy roleplay where 'recognition' is something you get when you tip a toastie to fake an orgasm in your name in one of her livestream sessions.

Last edited:
@Hegel thoughts?

i have no fugging idea what OP says, high iq

i have no fugging idea what OP says, high iq

The master-slave dialectic is a oppressor vs. oppressed dynamic. The history of man is a history of consisting of struggle in various realms; man vs. man, tribe vs. tribe, state vs. state, the state vs. civil society, the aristocrat vs. the bourgeois, the bourgeois vs. the citizen -- according to Hegel this oppositionist dialectic is the progression toward freedom that conquers material reality.

What Hegel ignored was the libido, the insatiable sexual appetite which drives man to compete for women. The Thot-Simp dialectic is a historic force where men try and find creative ways to gain access to an easy fuck, and which has real socio-political ramifications.

Last edited:
High IQ, You should make a post about master slaves morality

I wonder if there will be states based on ideology in the future instead of nations.
Maybe kekistan would be the utopia, who knows.

I unironically believe that everything a man does(art,literature,spiritual development,career,sport etc.), has the purpose of increasing his chances of filling a hole.

Thats why (((they))) are trying to redefine words so you forget their original meaning

Thats why (((they))) are trying to redefine words so you forget their original meaning

Jews? Who's talking about jews here? I'm talking about self-consciousnesses, recognition and libidinal economies.