Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Thor Law: The less you look like Chris Hemsworth, the more women hate you.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I call this the "Thor Law".

Your rating as a man starts as a whole number, a 1. The further you are from Chris Hemsworth, the further you deviate from 1, i.e. 0.542323 for a normie.

Here is how women rate men:

Left to right:
1.00001 (varies slightly depending on angle, lighting, etc.)

Thor Law is an inverse juggernaut law.

Juggernaut law states the further you are from 1.0, the more men you have trying to date you.

With thor law, you have exponentially less interest the further you deviate from 1.

Damn I'm a 0.0000000000000000000000000000001 then.

Seems reasonable. He's everything a foid wants (especially being filthy rich and white.)

Where does jason momoa fit into this?

seems plausible

Chris Hemsworth is the perfect man basically.

why would you say 1 and not 10? essentially Chris Hemsworth is gigachad and the uglier you are the less opportunities you have

why would you say 1 and not 10? essentially Chris Hemsworth is gigachad and the uglier you are the less opportunities you have

because above average does not exist to women

a top tier male to them is "normal"

I remember there is an incel here who is somewhat friends with Capt America. Must be brutal mogging when they hang.

mogged by other gigachads

I remember there is an incel here who is somewhat friends with Capt America. Must be brutal mogging when they hang.
What? Really?

I would argue that juggernaut law does not hold true for low looks rating women. But Thor law is legit.

Thor face mogs me brutally ngl

Cope, i'm white so i look more like him than a Tyrone but a Tyrone gets ton of pussy and i don't

Once a drunk britishman told me I look like Dwayne Johnson.

Thorpill is beyond brutal

Hemsworth probably has some of the best Chad genes. He can look High E/High T at the same time or just look high T with the change of a haircut (JFL)

Chris-Hemsworth-wore-ponytail.jpg
chris-hemsworth-poses-during-a-photo-call-for-thor-ragnarok-on-october-15-2017-in-sydney-australia-photo-by-mark-metcalfe_getty-images-for-disney-square.jpg

Brutal for his manlet brother

Ragnarok over for incels

Cope. Women like different flavours of gigachads
Jason momoa
Henry cavill
Johnny Depp
All mog him tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4