Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The third world is irredeemable

Why do they breed like rabbits kek..... :feelsjuice:

Culturally wise, third world mogs first world.

At least they have lives. Where as in first world, people are smartphone zombies in a low trust society.

At least they have lives. Where as in first world, people are smartphone zombies in a low trust society.
Based

LOL no!

Are you stupid, every nigger in shit world has a phone and wage slaves for much much much less than you do
I thought second world/third world would be small town life.
Brutal if true

Brutal if true
lol wtf u imagining
third worldcels have to wageslave even harder in worse conditions for lesser pay

Hey, self-hating indian. Well, the PRC is not a third-world country anymore. India, Bangladesh, Pakistan trio are.

Hey, self-hating indian. Well, the PRC is not a third-world country anymore. India, Bangladesh, Pakistan trio are.
Do you really believe that communist propaganda? They prohibit visiting most of their territory for foreigners and the media for a reason

people in libya don't have this problems, they barely have a kid or two in the family
i think the average number of kids in every family is maybe 2. so i don't really see overpopulation in the country. it's better than having a billion person like in china or india.
people here know well that having a lot of kids will only bring them a financial misery

Brutal if true
Only in the rural and isolated parts of it

@wereq @Chudpreet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back