Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Third Reich literally had a Indian Legion

bonedigger06

bonedigger06

CDE(Chief Design Engineer) of Cope Mechanix
★★★★
220px-Flag_of_the_Indian_Legion.svg.png

This flag represent the Banner of India Legion from 1941.
Later it was a part of Waffen SS called as Indian Volunteer Legion of the Waffen-SS (German: Indische Freiwilligen Legion der Waffen-SS).
Any idea why they even used Curries when they were fighting in European and Atlantic Front the whole of WW2 ?

Hans! Send in the street shitters! That will slow down their tanks!

I love how in this forum I can read post about wanting to kill oneself for being unable to cuddle, big brain post about how masculinity is a projection of female traits to absurd shitposts like this back to back.

Germany promised them independence from British rule so they wanted to help Germany win.

Germany promised them independence from British rule so they wanted to help Germany win.
That's interesting.I also read that someone called Subash Chandra Bose is the leader and commander of this legion
Subhas_Chandra_Bose_meeting_Adolf_Hitler.jpg
the Man in Raven Black Coat

Netaji_Subhas_Chandra_Bose.jpg
This Guy from India

I love how in this forum I can read post about wanting to kill oneself for being unable to cuddle, big brain post about how masculinity is a projection of female traits to absurd shitposts like this back to back.
All are Incel Traits

Any idea why they even used Curries when they were fighting in European and Atlantic Front the whole of WW2 ?
They were freedom fighters in a british resource colony so they were sided in order to cut off british resource supply

They were freedom fighters in a british resource colony so they were sided in order to cut off british resource supply
But Many Curries were also sided with the British themselves and Fought against Axis powers too then,as the British Indian Army.

But Many Curries were also sided with the British themselves and Fought against Axis powers too then,as the British Indian Army.
Yes, most curries fought for the british

Later it was a part of Waffen SS called as Indian Volunteer Legion of the Waffen-SS (German: Indische Freiwilligen Legion der Waffen-SS).
For the same reason why the British Empire used curry in the First and Second World Wars, just cheap cannon fodder, which is not a pity.

For the same reason why the French used black colonial troops, just a way to get cheap, dumb cannon fodder that you don't feel sorry for yourself.

Hans! Send in the street shitters! That will slow down their tanks!
It is a good strategy indeed.
Imagine all the shitness, all the illness. No soldier would ever want to walk and advance.

It is a good strategy indeed.
Imagine all the shitness, all the illness. No soldier would ever want to walk and advance.
Perfect
Currysmelling environment
For the same reason why the French used black colonial troops, just a way to get cheap, dumb cannon fodder that you don't feel sorry for yourself.
Dumb shitty Pawns

Water tbh. During the late stage of WW2, the Wehrmacht and WSS even started recruiting units that consisted of volunteers from central asia (Ostbatallionen) and Soviet POWs.

Yeah it's nice. But on the topic, the very idea of racial inequality is a modern one. A German of the 1930s didn't really know what the Hindus smell like. It's the modern Americans who can know it intimately, even talking with many of the shitskins (even on this forum). I'm a Jewkrainian, so I have never seen or talked to a non-White in my life. And the very idea of talking to non-Whites is so impossibly exotic.

(Online is different, but even online, it boggles my mind that so many of the incels.me users are niggers and worse.)

They had Soldiers from literally everywhere in the world Blacks and arabs fought for the Nazis too

Yeah it's nice. But on the topic, the very idea of racial inequality is a modern one. A German of the 1930s didn't really know what the Hindus smell like. It's the modern Americans who can know it intimately, even talking with many of the shitskins (even on this forum). I'm a Jewkrainian, so I have never seen or talked to a non-White in my life. And the very idea of talking to non-Whites is so impossibly exotic.

(Online is different, but even online, it boggles my mind that so many of the incels.me users are niggers and worse.)
High IQ statement

They had Soldiers from literally everywhere in the world Blacks and arabs fought for the Nazis too
Just for Political gains and not ideological similarities

Water tbh. During the late stage of WW2, the Wehrmacht and WSS even started recruiting units that consisted of volunteers from central asia (Ostbatallionen) and Soviet POWs.
Water is wet and they were Desperate after the stalemate caused due to the ineffective Operation SeaLion and Operation Barbarossa in the European Theatre.

I AM ARYAN TOO SAAAAAR

Best part of our forum is its diversity. Incels of all color backgrounds, and interests come together.

Chiang Kai Shek's son served in the Wehrmacht

Screenshot 2024 10 06 130330

The Third Reich cooperated with the Republic of China for a long time and even sold weapons to the Kuomintang, for example, soldiers of the Chinese army used Stalhelm.
Imagine if China effectively modernized and sided with the Axis

China would never have been able to modernize effectively. It was more multi-ethnic, even the early flag of the republic had 5 stripes that named the 5 main peoples of China (Han Chinese, Hui, Mongols, Uighurs and Manchus) I know that the Chinese are prone to corruption and that even the Kuomintang, after the end of World War II, showed itself badly in battles with the Chinese Communists because of corruption and the inefficiency of their armed forces.

Even today, thousands of officials are executed for corruption in China every year, but the correction itself does not slow down.

Just for Political gains and not ideological similarities
Yeah they were pretty much just cannnon fodder for them but the bootlickers can't accept it

yea third reich were allied with some indian independence movements out of common opposition to the british

Incels.is is truly one of a kind.

This unit is proof that Hitler wasn't the insane racist some people paint him to be, aside from all of that Jew shit :lul: . Yes, he cared about the "purity of the Aryan race" and all of that, but the idea that if the world had won the war that entire nations of people would have been culled for being racially inferior is completely ridiculous. JFL

This proves that indians are aryans

That's the beauty of this forum

We wuz right wing death squads saar! We wuz Aryan saar!
kek

Hisler is best world orator and savior of working men from malicious dirty Jew trix.

IMG 5610
IMG 5528

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back