Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the things chad has and we will never have... brutal.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
read and look at the pics and actually think about it. think how much different your life would be if you had this.
those things that most men have. those things that you deserve and society deny you from them because you are ugly.

waking up near to your foid. cuddling. we will NEVER have this.
young-beautiful-couple-embracing-bed-260nw-380032108.jpg

getting home from work to a foid waiting and excited to see you. we will NEVER have this.

home23.jpg

coming back from the gym to a foid that made you food for the gainz. we will NEVER have this.
young-woman-holding-food-in-plate-portrait-X37DT3.jpg

and ofcourse. having a foid that loves you and wants to fuck you. we will NEVER have this.
photo-id-2000647913541-young-couple-in-bed-having-sex.jpg

we will NEVER have this.

Last edited:
Yes, we are all aware of that, however it is difficult to be interested in a woman after trying the blackpill. The only thing that interests me about them is using their hole and that's it.

thx for the reminder
63356 full

I have all of that :chad::chad:

Tell me something I don't know nigga

Yes, we are all aware of that, however it is difficult to be interested in a woman after trying the blackpill. The only thing that interests me about them is using their hole and that's it.

cope

that hole is EVERYTHING. its your biology you cant escape it.
No, what sense does it make to be with a being that is just a machine of "seeking more and more", despising everything that is inferior to it? If you still think about having a romantic relationship after learning about blackpill, you are an idiot.

You forgot one more thing: good personality

Brutal reminder pill :feelsbadman: