Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The thing that make my blood boil about normies

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
This type of statment and action is very common aamong foids and celebrities. When they fuck up or get discovered to be have done some illegal act or retarded action, they just say "ohh I'm going away from [insert platform] to care for my mental health" and then after that they are untouchable because they said they are going to care for their "mental health". If you say something against them in this case, you get called every insult under the sun.

The thing that annoys me here the most is the "mental health" part. These people have 0 reason to have any issues with mental health - they got attention, money a platform to speak their voice freely etc.

This type of statment and action is very common aamong foids and celebrities. When they fuck up or get discovered to be have done some illegal act or retarded action, they just say "ohh I'm going away from [insert platform] to care for my mental health" and then after that they are untouchable because they said they are going to care for their "mental health". If you say something against them in this case, you get called every insult under the sun.

The thing that annoys me here the most is the "mental health" part. These people have 0 reason to have any issues with mental health - they got attention, money a platform to speak their voice freely etc.
Water

I hate psychology, it's 99% snake oil. "Muh mental health" Is just a way normies can gaslight people like us and something they can use to scapegoat their way out of taking responsibility for their actions. They are worse than a religious person telling you to "just pray harder bro" or that they "found god and that excuses all of their past mistakes" although they of course think they are so much more enlightened, despite being a carbon copy of what they claim to be against multiplied by 10.