Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The thing that angers me the most about incel haters

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
Their complete lack of empathy, I can understand being repulsed by many things we say after all these people are normalfags. Their worldview is completely different to ours, this to me is forgivable and I get why they are obsessed with us we are the lowest of the low, and it's a world these people have never seen before. However the lack of empathy really shows who these people are as human beings, piles of complete trash. How could you read some of the things incels post here and not shed a tear for the suffering that they have gone through? Whether or not these wounds are self inflected should not matter because i know some of these people have great empathy for drug addicts, and they 100% did that to themselves there is no fucking gene that makes you snort coke and down thousands of gallons of meth, yet druggies will get every excuse in the book, but an ugly short incel with severe autism will get no such excuses.

And when those documentaries about fucked up serial killers come out all these objectively terrible human beings end up getting empathy for their misfortunes in life but incels don't get shit from these people, all we did was say mean shit on the internet these fuckers literally murdered murder people for fun. these people just expect us to take all this suffering and come out the otherside a completely good person, fuck you.

incel haters are genuinely horrible human beings, they choose to torment and belittle a group quite literally at the bottom of the totem pole, a group of people who have nothing good going on in there lives, just because those people say mean things online. fuck them

Your point about drug addicts getting empathy and not us really hits hard. Those people chose to do it, and many of them already hard good lives, so had no excuse to do it, yet everyone feels bad for them. We did NOTHING to deserve this. We simply existed and were never desired. How can normies not understand that when a woman never desired you, you're gonna feel depressed and have low self esteem. It's also only natural to feel a degree of resentment towards women too in our situation. After all, they are the ones refusing to date us.

That's because we are the untermensch of Humanity according to women. They need a common enemy to unite against and it just so happens to be the bottom feeders of society, where they endlessly torment us, tell us how worthless we are and how we should ropemaxx. To that I say it's a good thing this site exists, because united we stand against these wicked foids who get off of beating horses while they're down.

The bitches over at r/inceltears and other feminist spaces hate it that their prey isn't alone and vulnerable to their hostility.

it's the natural order at work. The healthy look down upon the sickly and defective.

As incels, we ARE sickly and defective so normies naturally look down upon us. But they can't outright say it's because of our looks, as that would expose their shallowness. And so they invent stories about us being "misogynists" just to be able to justify their attitudes toward us.

Last edited:
it's the natural order at work. The healthy look down upon the sickly and defective.

As incels, we ARE sickly and defective so normies naturally look down upon us. But they can't outright say it's because of our looks, as that would expose their shallowness. And so they invent stories about us being "misogynists" just to be able to justify their attitudes toward us.
well said

normies bully us all the time and treat us like subhumans but wonder why we hate them and are angry. They are STUPID!

incel is just another word for autistic and autism is just another word for human waste

they can't say the hate autism so they say they hate incels

It's a eugenic view of the world. They don't want us to procreate. That's it.

Their complete lack of empathy, I can understand being repulsed by many things we say after all these people are normalfags. Their worldview is completely different to ours, this to me is forgivable and I get why they are obsessed with us we are the lowest of the low, and it's a world these people have never seen before. However the lack of empathy really shows who these people are as human beings, piles of complete trash. How could you read some of the things incels post here and not shed a tear for the suffering that they have gone through? Whether or not these wounds are self inflected should not matter because i know some of these people have great empathy for drug addicts, and they 100% did that to themselves there is no fucking gene that makes you snort coke and down thousands of gallons of meth, yet druggies will get every excuse in the book, but an ugly short incel with severe autism will get no such excuses.

And when those documentaries about fucked up serial killers come out all these objectively terrible human beings end up getting empathy for their misfortunes in life but incels don't get shit from these people, all we did was say mean shit on the internet these fuckers literally murdered murder people for fun. these people just expect us to take all this suffering and come out the otherside a completely good person, fuck you.

incel haters are genuinely horrible human beings, they choose to torment and belittle a group quite literally at the bottom of the totem pole, a group of people who have nothing good going on in there lives, just because those people say mean things online. fuck them
We can't just let them bully us! We eventually need to fight back. We can't let our enemies like those idiots and IT assholes mess with us. We must win one day after all of the hate that we receive. Without any love at all we are screwed

Last edited:
They create a false image of an incel in their minds and dehumanize us to justify their hate.

We made the grand mistake of being hated by women and calling their bullshit out. Women are the ultimate sacred "fruit" in society. A serial killer will get sympathy as long as he doesn't kill any women. Once you offend women in any way the majority of people will hate you

They create a false image of an incel in their minds and dehumanize us to justify their hate.
That's because we are the untermensch of Humanity according to women. They need a common enemy to unite against and it just so happens to be the bottom feeders of society, where they endlessly torment us, tell us how worthless we are and how we should ropemaxx. To that I say it's a good thing this site exists, because united we stand against these wicked foids who get off of beating horses while they're down.

The bitches over at r/inceltears and other feminist spaces hate it that their prey isn't alone and vulnerable to their hostility.

We made the grand mistake of being hated by women and calling their bullshit out. Women are the ultimate sacred "fruit" in society. A serial killer will get sympathy as long as he doesn't kill any women. Once you offend women in any way the majority of people will hate you
idk man, Wade Wilson literally killed 2 women and foids still lust after him.

Gosh I hate our society so much those people can smash thier balls and rot in hell

Your point about drug addicts getting empathy and not us really hits hard. Those people chose to do it, and many of them already hard good lives, so had no excuse to do it, yet everyone feels bad for them. We did NOTHING to deserve this. We simply existed and were never desired. How can normies not understand that when a woman never desired you, you're gonna feel depressed and have low self esteem. It's also only natural to feel a degree of resentment towards women too in our situation. After all, they are the ones refusing to date us.

What chews me the most about this is that it doesn’t even have to be an edgelord-tier post for them to flock on somebody. It could be as simple as a man complaining about not having his feelings returned by a woman, and there will be thousands of people calling him a dangerous entitled monster who belongs behind the cold metal bars of a prison cell.

This especially gets me. If a woman or chad commits a violent crime, there will be no lack of speculation on why they did it and finding reason within what they did. With incels it’s just “yep they’re just violent for no good reason” and that’s that.

I don’t believe they *want* to empathize with us, just to have someone to look down on to remind themselves that they’re on top.

The outrage has already been set in stone. No one actually cares about what the problem is and the bastardization of the word has muddled any attempt to understand it with nuance. The most ironic part is that we are the least likely to be doing any of the shit they are afraid of with the most prolific serial killers using their charm and likeability to get away with what they do which then gets downplayed and even admired because of said charm.