Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The thing i hate the most about psychologists is that they think we can change our lives just like that. In a snap of a finger.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I dunno if they base their entire thing on survivorship biases (AKA the chad/stacy pacients who really just needed to het their shit together, just a little bit) or if they are just delusional little weasely fucks.

Im tired brocels. Why do these people even exist? As in a profession and academic pursuit? And why are they still taken seriously? Do you know any cel that got his life better after going to a psychologist?!

Thats right. None. The most they can do is get us into the delusionmaxxing route and get our hopes eventually crushed in the end, making it all worser than it ever was.

Thats right. None. The most they can do is get us into the delusionmaxxing route and get our hopes eventually crushed in the end, making it all worser than it ever was.
Ending hope is a good thing, actually. But, it's only good if it's you, you're destroying your own expectations, not coming from a delusional bastard 'psychologist', going to the psychologist is a fag thing, as it's always LGBT and FOID who use "psychology" as a coping mechanism , it's all centered around false emotional psychology (half of it) for them, so obviously for you to be consistent in wanting to adhere to this mechanism is ridiculous.

I'm not saying that I hate psychology (I really don't like it), but the way psychology was treated as “public health”, it got worse, why?, simple, psychology is an ecology with different analysis methodologies, phrenology and sociobiology , which in fact should be something restricted to public access, and should only be used in favor of a coherent government to solve sociological problems, without opening space for charlatans, coaches, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back