Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The thing I don't get about Columbine.

FuckYou

FuckYou

Fuck You
★★
so kike Klebold walks right up to some Chad jock or whatever, but he doesn't even kill him. He just waves his gun around and shoots a computer or a bookshelf or whatever.
After all shit he experienced and he decides to NOT kill a Chad? What's up with that?
MSS15_Klebold_Spoilers.jpg

He is 6 ft 4 chad himself

so kike Klebold walks right up to some Chad jock or whatever, but he doesn't even kill him. He just waves his gun around and shoots a computer or a bookshelf or whatever.
After all shit he experienced and he decides to NOT kill a Chad? What's up with that?
becuase he was a chad himself.

just a piece of shit

I hope he dies!

Eric Harris had his nose broken by Arlene (his gun) by this point and was in a lot of pain, so he basically says some shit, then tells Klebold to move on. He was probably in a daze by that point and his grandiose sense of self (being "God-like") and psychopathic rage became subdued. It was a blow to his self-esteem since it broke his veneer of invincibility; it made him realize he was mortal. Maybe his adrenaline rush had ended, so he sank into melancholy and in his apathy, decided not to kill Evan Todd.

I don't remember where I heard this theory, probably on the Columbine subreddit, but it's best to ask this over on the Columbine Discussion Forum.

Eric Harris had his nose broken by Arlene (his gun) by this point and was in a lot of pain, so he basically says some shit, then tells Klebold to move on. He was probably in a daze by that point and his grandiose sense of self (being "God-like") and psychopathic rage became subdued. It was a blow to his self-esteem since it broke his veneer of invincibility; it made him realize he was mortal. Maybe his adrenaline rush had ended, so he sank into melancholy and in his apathy, decided not to kill Evan Todd.
Yeah that's probably what happened.

Faggot should've died.

Maxresdefault 5
F9457ot87ju51

There was a nazi jock bully at Columbine who wasn't around for the shootings

Probably wanted him to live with the trauma. He did talk about haunting the survivors afterward in the basement tapes

lmao you should see the video of him going on some conservacuck podcast talking about his experience, he lies about so much shit and said it was a divine miracle he was saved lol.
Do you have the video? Can you send it to me please (if it doesn't bother you)?

Thanks.

The faggot definitely deserves a sledgehammer to his big nose. He genuinely looks like a Down syndrome patient. I hope he gets a painful STD from the next whore he fucks.

Kek at the "Look at this nigger's brains!" :feelshaha: I can imagine Eric saying that.

Last edited:
one of them did bullying. one incel is a lone shooter, and two are a normie crowd.