Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The thing about women that makes it uncomfortable to try anything is that they can easily turn anything into SA.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
If a woman doesn't like you, she can turn any interaction you have with her into a kind of sexual abuse.
For example, if I try to get a friend to greet him almost every day and try to talk to him, he won't feel offended.
But in the reality of truecel, and I say this because it really happens, the woman is capable of interpreting the same interaction as stalking or something like that.

Do you understand the consequences of this? That's why just trying isn't really an option, it's always like living in the Middle East and having the risk of stepping on a landmine at any second,
There is a risk, which I would say is quite big, that she will be sexually offended by an ugly guy simply trying to act like Chads.
Screenshot 20240814 171026 1