Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The thing about the blackpill I just don't understand

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
That looks matter more than personality. I just find it impossible to wrap my head around. :feelsugh:

personality IS looks

t. How do you manage to get to 16,704 posts and not realize this. This is why # of posts does not matter on this site and post people spam useless shit in order to gain incel clout. This is why this site is cucked on the low its just a retard form of reddit karma.

It's pretty logical, face is the thing you will see at first glance. It's proven that the first experience with anyone will be the most prominent one. So within less than a second you're already judged on your looks. From that point, the perspective of others will change and you will constantly get rewarded or despised for the very same act. Childhood is the most important experience of your life (let's not speak of genetics), how can you expect to have a good personality when all faces you met so far are either rejecting you, or making fun of you?

Talking about short term relations, it was already proven that given specific condition (mostly gender and face) the reaction won't be the same. Even bluepill are aware of this with their hobos pranks.
t. How do you manage to get to 16,704 posts and not realize this. This is why # of posts does not matter on this site and post people spam useless shit in order to gain incel clout. This is why this site is cucked on the low its just a retard form of reddit karma.

i think he is coping

How is nobody ITT noticing the obvious sarcasm? Just lol at pajeet level IQs here.
OK GrAYcel.

How is nobody ITT noticing the obvious sarcasm? Just lol at pajeet level IQs here.

OK GrAYcel.

i'm autistic and like to explain things i already explained a thousand of times get over it

That looks matter more than personality. I just find it impossible to wrap my head around. :feelsugh:
It's easy tbh. Having good looks opens the door to other people being interested in you. They will want to talk and hang out with you.

Now if you are ugly af the door stays closed. You could have the best personality but it doesn't matter because people won't give you chance and talk/hang out with you to know you better.

True. Dude seems to be projecting a man's thinking onto a woman's thinking. Doing that is like going on a rollercoaster without strapping yourself in place.
It's easy tbh. Having good looks opens the door to other people being interested in you. They will want to talk and hang out with you.

Now if you are ugly af the door stays closed. You could have the best personality but it doesn't matter because people won't give you chance and talk/hang out with you to know you better.
that is somewhat a PUA-ish argument, because they want to push that looks only get you to the door, everything else is still personality. The sad truth is, that hardly any felame genuinely cares about personality, and when they think they do, they merely attributed good personality traits to guys who had good physical traits. Attractive guys are funny, instead of funny making a guy attractive.

P.S. How the fuck do you plan on entering the house if you can't even get to the door? You are literally automatically disqualified from the game.

Last edited:
Because your looks are a display of your genetic quality. Your genes have build you. If you look like trash, no female wants your genes. If you look good, bitches want your sperm. Thats how it is.

There's a SLAMMED door for our face!

Just watch for 60 seconds.

nigga penis up your ass