Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The thing about self improvement is that there are no guarantees

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
It's not like that movie where the rock is fat and then he works out and suddenly he becomes giant and huge. The only way you can do that is with steroids. And if you are on that many steroids then you're going to have sideeffects like losing your hair or shrunken balls so its gonna take something else away from you.
When I was 17 i tried gymcelling for a year. MINIMAL improvemnts. I gained a couple of pounds but nothing noticable. after an entire year of going 5 times a day. I have low T. nothing I can do about that. And I'm willing to bet most of this forum has low T.

If there was only a list of actions or steps that would GUARANTEE success, no matter how difficult, we would all be doing them. But everything is just a waste of time and effort.  

Just because it's futile doesn't mean it's not worth doing.

We're all going to die anyway, why not rope? Life is futile. That doesn't mean that it's not worth exploring.

TheVman said:
It's not like that movie where the rock is fat and then he works out and suddenly he becomes giant and huge. The only way you can do that is with steroids. And if you are on that many steroids then you're going to have sideeffects like losing your hair or shrunken balls so its gonna take something else away from you.
When I was 17 i tried gymcelling for a year. MINIMAL improvemnts. I gained a couple of pounds but nothing noticable. after an entire year of going 5 times a day. I have low T. nothing I can do about that. And I'm willing to bet most of this forum has low T.
If there was only a list of actions or steps that would GUARANTEE success, no matter how difficult, we would all be doing them. But everything is just a waste of time and effort.
It increases your chances. And also depends on how good you do it.
But come on. You cannot say that being good weight isnt always absolutely better than being fat.
It gives you more chance of success. Obviously you still need to try as well and keep moving forward. And sometimes it works sometimes It dosent.

St.Tropez said:
TheVman said:
But come on. You cannot say that being good weight isnt always absolutely better than being fat.
It gives you more chance of success. Obviously you still need to try as well and keep moving forward. And sometimes it works sometimes It dosent.
That is not what I said at all. I said if you're already normal weight without gym, gym celling will barely change your body at all.

Also how are your 15 ex gf? well, 16 now with the milf?

TheVman said:
St.Tropez said:
TheVman said:
That is not what I said at all. I said if you're already normal weight without gym, gym celling will barely change your body at all.
Also how are your 15 ex gf? well, 16 now with the milf?
They rarely if ever respond to me more. Most of them ghosted me
Gymcing imo is a hit or miss but I think it will help you at least a little. Now the question is are you willing to put in effort for semi marginal benefit. I havent personally ever gymceled. To me having good weight is where it ends. But I am even considering it nowadays to get some little edge. It is that how desperate I am.

Self-improvement is masturbation. It's Red Pill, not Black Pill.

The worst is when you put in all the hard work and it didn't matter, and you're still terrible. That means all of that effort and work was for absolutely nothing. Back when I was a gymcel I looked beyond comical. My upper body would not grow, but I had big legs. I looked like this. Too bad upper body is all that matters. 

Big+Legs+Small+upper+body.jpg

GeneticFilth said:
The worst is when you put in all the hard work and it didn't matter, and you're still terrible. That means all of that effort and work was for absolutely nothing. Back when I was a gymcel I looked beyond comical. My upper body would not grow, but I had big legs. I looked like this. Too bad upper body is all that matters. 

Big+Legs+Small+upper+body.jpg

At least you got nice legs

TheVman said:

I say try anyway, it's all you can do. 

Were you taking in enough protein and calories? Were you actually shooting test? Were you lifting heavy until failure?