Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The “thicc” thing

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
I’m not racist but is men saying they like thicc girls a result of more women than before going after BBC? How come Chads/Tyrones never say that they like thicc girls?

The “Thicc” word/meme shit used by normalfags is really starting to piss me off. You can easily find YouTube comments that have this word in them literally everywhere.

Most retarded shit ive heard in my life. You only really here retards using terms like "thic" when they're normshits describing fat women.

If a woman is curvy she's curvy whether skinny or fat. Most women getting fat just goes to their gut and it's disgusting.

"Thicc" is just a normie meme

I want to kill normie memes

A shitty meme normies use to cope with the fact that they have to settle for fat foids

it has nothing to do with that you bbc fetishist.

men of this generation say this to rationalize being attracted to a physically unhealthy woman since they can't get conventionally attractive or even average looking women.

I think it just has to do with men lowering their standards and going for fatties. I, personally, do like chubby thighs and fat asses with flat stomachs on small girls.

BLACKEDpill never stops ravaging my soul.

thicc foids look wierd like a woman was crossbred with a rhino and the ass part being the rhinos DNA

it has nothing to do with that you bbc fetishist.

men of this generation say this to rationalize being attracted to a physically unhealthy woman since they can't get conventionally attractive or even average looking women.
not a bbc fetishist
A shitty meme normies use to cope with the fact that they have to settle for fat foids
literally this

Men like ass, it's as simple as that. Thicc = ass.

thicc is a tyrone thing, it’s over for tyreek

Thicc is referring to the whole body although a little overweight isn’t a b*ner killer at least for me.

I don't think it is, I think it's just referring to the ass. Not the arms or the gut.

me no under sand

It's a cope for having to fuck fatties. Notice how black professional athletes date slim white girls.

Damn gal u thicc is just a thug language and means that a black or ethnic men wants to ride a white Foid.

Thic is just the cuck way of saying landwhale

It's just the normalization of women being fat slobs. JFL@ 2019.