Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The term "Short King" is fucking Patronising

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
Whenever i see a normie say "Short King" it genuinely infuriates me and i'm not even short well according to foids i am but that term is so fucking patronising especially when foids and tallfag normies say it and they say it to try gaslight short men by lying to them about how short men are viewed so they insert the word "King" they`ll never actually tell soyciety how they view short men so they come up with a patronising buzzword to virtue signal with
"I love short kings it's just a coincidence my last 30 exes have all been over 6'0 and my current Boyfriend is 6'4 Tee Hee":foidSoy: Fucking cunts who say that shit should have their skulls caved in with a Hammer :lasereyes:

Ragefuel hearing 5'11 guys get called "short kings"

Tfw when they refer to your height as short king:feelsrope:

Whenever i see a normie say "Short King" it genuinely infuriates me and i'm not even short well according to foids i am but that term is so fucking patronising especially when foids and tallfag normies say it and they say it to try gaslight short men by lying to them about how short men are viewed so they insert the word "King" they`ll never actually tell soyciety how they view short men so they come up with a patronising buzzword to virtue signal with
"I love short kings it's just a coincidence my last 30 exes have all been over 6'0 and my current Boyfriend is 6'4 Tee Hee":foidSoy: Fucking cunts who say that shit should have their skulls caved in with a Hammer :lasereyes:
its like trying to get some paraplegic retard, to not "feel" so bad about being disabled for life, this always being done with condescending intentions, for him to stop bothering Normans.

its like trying to get some paraplegic retard, to not "feel" so bad about being disabled for life, this always being done with condescending intentions, for him to stop bothering Normans.
Exactly it's patronising and condescending

isn't short king a bit of a meme

It's a condescending buzzword to humiliate short men
isn't short king a bit of a meme
Yeah, it started out as a trend started by short men to try to make themselves feel better and then foids and normies turned it into another means of mocking short men. Short men can't have anything

Yeah, it started out as a trend started by short men to try to make themselves feel better and then foids and normies turned it into another means of mocking short men. Short men can't have anything
:yes:

THIS

You're not disabled. You're just differently abled. :soy: :bluepill::bluepill:

Autism is a super power! :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

For a while I thought I was a short king.

But I quickly found out I was just a short peasant.