Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The term "incel" should cease to exist in our community, and we should rebrand it as "truecel."

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
As the title says, that's it.

Well, the reason is that most normies try to force a stereotype through their personality to call themselves "incel". It's no wonder that grays tend to be retards with little information. It's even funnier because there were even leftists (currently banned) who joined the forum because they thought they were "incels" based on what they know.

So we camouflaged our forum with the name "truecel" to avoid more normies and reduce the frequency of idiots who join it with the trivialized idea of what we are. And since the word "truecel" is not known to normies and therefore it is difficult for them to trivialize it, we will have a new order of our concepts. And we will stay a little under the radar of redditors.

and the concept of "truecel" is SOMETHING COMPLETELY UNIQUE AND RICH IN KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE WORD (for those who know).

IT IS SUCH AN EFFECTIVE TERM THAT ITS EXISTENCE destroys the question of "personality, having personality".

WE ARE GENETIC TRASH!

No.

Normies and foids lurking can fuck off.

INCEL SUPREMACY DEATH SQUAD NOW.

(IN VIDEOGAME)

No.

Normies and foids lurking can fuck off.
What do you mean?

The term truecel completely destroys the personality issue and all sorts of normie nonsense, so how can they trivialize it? THEY CAN MAKE UP LIES, BUT WHAT'S VALUE TO US IS ONLY TO US, SINCE IT WAS OUR RECORD

foids lurking can fuck off.
I wonder how are they even getting in? Most foids are web illiterate, they only know surface stuff like Reddit and barely about creating burner accounts to get into this site. Are they being helped by a third party?

What do you mean?

The term truecel completely destroys the personality issue and all sorts of normie nonsense, so how can they trivialize it? THEY CAN MAKE UP LIES, BUT WHAT'S VALUE TO US IS ONLY TO US, SINCE IT WAS OUR RECORD
Calling yourself incel the objective definition of what one is is already valid.

The rest are reaction categorizations, not an objective definition.

I wonder how are they even getting in? Most foids are web illiterate, they only know surface stuff like Reddit and barely about creating burner accounts to get into this site. Are they being helped by a third party?
Nah, some of them are really landwhales looking for reasons why she would accept the idea of Chad always ignoring her as a cope mechanism, like many feminists: "muh, all men are rapers, useless scrotums, mimimimi"

everyone knows what truecels is. Even my retarded brainrot 14yo brother calling me truecel JFL

Calling yourself incel the objective definition of what one is is already valid.

The meaning is deeper, and we will rename it. So, whatever.

everyone knows what truecels is. Even my retarded brainrot 14yo brother calling me truecel JFL

Damn, this is something discreet among the normie crowd, and you only have 19 posts, you are a GrAY infiltrator. Your speech is not considered in the community.

Oh, and it's worth mentioning that the term incel itself was founded by a foid = Alana. That makes things even worse. IT SHOULD BE RENAMED.

Damn, this is something discreet among the normie crowd, and you only have 19 posts, you are a GrAY infiltrator. Your speech is not considered in the community.
brutal. Even in incel community there is ego. Just remember we are genetic trash. GRAY or not There should be no racism between incels

GrAY
brutal. Even in incel community there is ego. Just remember we are genetic trash. GRAY or not There should be no racism between incels

stop being an idiot. That's how it is, you're a GrAY, and if we're genetic trash, you should have agreed with me up there, you're not considered brocel until you make it to the official.

OP just calls everyone a "gray" despite only posting shit takes himself. Truly amazing.

They watch 3 hour long pseudointellectual documentaries on YouTube all day I'm surprised that there aren't more of them getting in

OP just calls everyone a "gray" despite only posting shit takes himself. Truly amazing.
Aug 26, 2024

forum is for truecel, if you don't like it, leave and don't come back, I'll post billions of shit. FUCK YOU, GRAY

They watch 3 hour long pseudointellectual documentaries on YouTube all day I'm surprised that there aren't more of them getting in

Even the term "incel" itself was officially coined by a woman, Alana, a Canadian. THIS SHOULD BE RENAMED.

you are the most based truecel in the entire forum OP. Just letting you know

And yet these fools are too retarded to realize that inceldom is perpetuated by them rather than us.

sv3rige-reaction.gif

Oh, and it's worth mentioning that the term incel itself was founded by a foid = Alana. That makes things even worse. IT SHOULD BE RENAMED.
Even if it was invented by a Chad, the term applies objectively to what it is: Involuntary Celibacy. Then, comes the blackpill critic to it and how a foid can never be involuntary celibate, but always a volcel.

Even if it was invented by a Chad, the term applies objectively to what it is: Involuntary Celibacy. Then, comes the blackpill critic to it and how a foid can never be involuntary celibate, but always a volcel.
Yes, it is. The point is not to change the objective, it is to reformulate it with MUCH more precision.