Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The tendrils of the ever-growing blackpill have reached my University

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Caucasian lolicon 6

Am I good now?

"JBW"-deniers on suicidewatch (I'm not an advocate of JBW, but even the FB post realised the benefits in being white).

Too bad the posts are made on that page anonymously. Poster seems like he's an incel or at least blackpilled. If i could find him i'd direct him to this forum NGL.

"JBW"-deniers on suicidewatch (I'm not an advocate of JBW, but even the FB post realised the benefits in being white).
We just can not justify JB * here without being banned, of course JBW can do well in a larger area than JB *.

Caucasian lolicon 6

Am I good now?
Yes. But it will only get you whores without any culture, instead of the loving, devoted, loli waifu, who you so deeply desire.

Just be Caucasian and over 6’1” bro!

I thought the height cutoff was 6 feet tbh.. now it’s 6’1”.. such ropefuel.. next year it’ll be 6’2” and I’ll still be 5’9”

This is exciting! I hope the Blackpill begins to permeate into mainstream culture and people begin to realize it more.

JFL at denying being white is advantage. it is not enough to get laid though.

Fucking based, lol.

not related but I would fuck some asian foid so hard.

lmao just be taller then 6'1 br0, just be in the 94.5 Percentile br00o0o0o0oo0oo00

Its true it will help,but I'm still ugly

Balding and/or paralized :dafuckfeels:

bt9ylrc-jpg.111539

I guess the post is dark humor but dark humor is often a borderline social accepted way to say the truth

It never began anyway

Good for you, my school is beyond bluepilled and leftist though :feelsree::feelsree:

JFL

Cosmopolitan Amerikwan normroaches doing the standard "woke blackpeople.gif be like 'dass discrimination' :fire::fire::fire:" is proof of the racepilk to you. Argumentum ad populum.

It's only proof that the ookpill is like candy to slavish mass consciousness and proof that ookpillers are normalfags in incel clothing.

cope.

6.2 white still touchless virgin.

you underestimate face> height

I'm sure this sent all the SJWs and their precious muh intersectionality into a tizzy. I love it.

How does it feel, lurking SJW scum, to hear the fucking TRUTH: Women are the primary perpetrators of racism. Your mythical world where straight white male incels are the only villains and womyn and people of color get along harmoniously with "We are the World" playing in the background DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

Women hate Asian and curry men because of their race, but because of female privilege will never get called racist for it.

JuSt Go To AsIa bRo.

sure bro ill just leave my job putting myself in the financial shitter aswell as travelling to a country where i have 0 prospects and dont speak the language.

0 iq meme idea

I wonder what the comments section was like.

Volcel if not caucasianand6'1maxxing

Caucasian and 6’4 here. I’m at least covered in that department.

Damn. Blackpill is leaking boyo.

Good for you, my school is beyond bluepilled and leftist though :feelsree::feelsree:

Most of my university is bluepilled just like the vast majority of educational institutions in the West. Therefore finding a post like this on a page run by university students is like finding a treasure chest among vast oceans. As the blackpill permeates into mainstream society, i wouldn't be surprised to see posts like this occur with greater frequency across an increasing number of schools/colleges/universities in the west.

Jfl that's fucking brilliant

:feelsLSD::feelslala::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelskek:
I'm sure this sent all the SJWs and their precious muh intersectionality into a tizzy. I love it.

How does it feel, lurking SJW scum, to hear the fucking TRUTH: Women are the primary perpetrators of racism. Your mythical world where straight white male incels are the only villains and womyn and people of color get along harmoniously with "We are the World" playing in the background DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

Women hate Asian and curry men because of their race, but because of female privilege will never get called racist for it.
This is exciting! I hope the Blackpill begins to permeate into mainstream culture and people begin to realize it more.