Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ten traits that make people ugly, according to BeautifulPeople.com

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Do you know what BeautifulPeople.com is? It's an old-ass website amazingly still in use where you can only join if you're attractive. How do they decide if you're attractive? The people who are already members, the council, decide your fate. If you're a man, female members will vote on whether you can come in. If you're a woman, male members will vote. You have 48 hours to be voted on. So if you get into Beautiful People, you can say that a majority of a sample of women at least said "Hmmm OK."

But let's say they don't let you in. Why? What's wrong with you? Well, back in 2019 they polled 3000 Beautiful People. And they gave their top 10 reasons for kicking out men, and their top 10 reasons for kicking out women.

I don't know the specifics of this poll, I don't know how nominations worked or anything. Frankly if you look at the people who get in here you wonder where they get off kicking anybody out. But here are the lists. For women, the 10 things that will make the men of Beautiful People say "You're ugly."

1. Obese/ overweight
  2. Eyes too far apart or close together or wonky
  3. Big/unsightly nose
  4. Bad skin
  5. Poor figure (No shape, curves)
  6. No butt, too much butt
  7. ThinFat — Skinny but; no body tone
  8. Bad mouth/teeth — too small, no lips, poor teeth
  9. Bad makeup (too much makeup, makeup not correctly applied)
  10. Unibrow, no plucking, too much plucking

But there are no women here, so you probably don't care too much about this. What you wanna know is what makes men ugly to Beautiful women. Don't do these things.

1. Bad mouth — too small, no lips, poor teeth
  2. Obese/overweight
  3. Too short
  4. Bad skin
  5. Un-groomed facial or body hair — unibrow, nose hairs, wild beard, excessive back hair
  6. Crooked, large or otherwise ugly nose
  7. Balding or unkempt hair (not specifically styled that way)
  8. Bad posture
  9. Dirty or long nails or both
  10. Too skinny/scrawny/effeminate

Of these things, you can't really do anything about your mouth, nose, hair or height. Not sure how they feel about heads shaved bald, and I guess bad skin can be treated. But if you've got a big nose and thin lips/bad teeth, you can't be in Beautiful People. I guess that's when you know you're not beautiful.

11.Being ethnic

Does that mean that there are no britbongs on this website? @Broly

According to demographics reports yeah, UK people get rejected quite a bit. Nords get to stay though.

Eyes too far apart or close together or wonky
Too short
Bad skin
Bad posture
Bad mouth — too small, no lips, poor teeth
Too skinny/scrawny/effeminate

I got all of this.
My face is too much assymetrical, my eyes are so uneven. I don't think there's some way to fix it because i think it's a bone structure thing

all of this is true, but aside from maybe height and certain facial features d oesnt even represent a 10th of the full spectrum as to why women reject men for being ugly. height, face and weight are definately overall the most important factors. but the devil always lies in the details..as we all know..

Ugly face makes people ugly, things they listed are the things that make face badly proportioned and asymmetrical hence ugly. Being short, fat or both makes them disgusting, too bad you can fix only weight.

Do you know what BeautifulPeople.com is? It's an old-ass website amazingly still in use where you can only join if you're attractive. How do they decide if you're attractive? The people who are already members, the council, decide your fate. If you're a man, female members will vote on whether you can come in. If you're a woman, male members will vote. You have 48 hours to be voted on. So if you get into Beautiful People, you can say that a majority of a sample of women at least said "Hmmm OK."

But let's say they don't let you in. Why? What's wrong with you? Well, back in 2019 they polled 3000 Beautiful People. And they gave their top 10 reasons for kicking out men, and their top 10 reasons for kicking out women.

I don't know the specifics of this poll, I don't know how nominations worked or anything. Frankly if you look at the people who get in here you wonder where they get off kicking anybody out. But here are the lists. For women, the 10 things that will make the men of Beautiful People say "You're ugly."

1. Obese/ overweight
  2. Eyes too far apart or close together or wonky
  3. Big/unsightly nose
  4. Bad skin
  5. Poor figure (No shape, curves)
  6. No butt, too much butt
  7. ThinFat — Skinny but; no body tone
  8. Bad mouth/teeth — too small, no lips, poor teeth
  9. Bad makeup (too much makeup, makeup not correctly applied)
  10. Unibrow, no plucking, too much plucking

But there are no women here, so you probably don't care too much about this. What you wanna know is what makes men ugly to Beautiful women. Don't do these things.

1. Bad mouth — too small, no lips, poor teeth
  2. Obese/overweight
  3. Too short
  4. Bad skin
  5. Un-groomed facial or body hair — unibrow, nose hairs, wild beard, excessive back hair
  6. Crooked, large or otherwise ugly nose
  7. Balding or unkempt hair (not specifically styled that way)
  8. Bad posture
  9. Dirty or long nails or both
  10. Too skinny/scrawny/effeminate

Of these things, you can't really do anything about your mouth, nose, hair or height. Not sure how they feel about heads shaved bald, and I guess bad skin can be treated. But if you've got a big nose and thin lips/bad teeth, you can't be in Beautiful People. I guess that's when you know you're not beautiful.
Seems like anyone can get on that site judging by some of the pictures. It's more of a meme than anything else.

Seems like anyone can get on that site judging by some of the pictures. It's more of a meme than anything else.

There's some pretty typical looking people there, yes. So getting in may just be a matter of re-rolling the right amount of times.

12. Having repulsive face

Obese and bad teeth. Rips :feelsrope:

They should release the ethnic makeup of their members. I wouldn't be surprised if there were virtually 0 rice and curries :feelshaha:

They've revealed the nationalities of their members, if not strictly ethnic backgrounds.

And what's the results?

This article was published February 2020, but I'm not sure when the data itself was collected.

Success rates for women...

Norwegian Women - 71%
Swedish Women - 62%
Icelandic Women - 61%
Brazilian Women - 45%
Argentinian Women - 43%
Irish Women - 35%
French Women - 35%
American Women - 32%
Canadian Women - 26%
Italian Women - 23%
Russian Women - 22%
Spanish Women - 21%
Australian Women - 19%
Lithuanian Women - 16%
Portuguese Women - 16%
Indian Women - 15%
Turkish Women - 15%
Korean Women - 15%
Chinese Women - 15%
English Women - 15%
German Women - 13%

Success rates for men...

Swedish Men - 60%
Brazilian Men - 41%
Danish Men - 40%
Italian Men - 37%
Portuguese Men - 35%
Argentinian Men - 32%
Norwegian Men - 27%
Spanish Men - 25%
American Men - 24%
Canadian Men - 23%
Australian Men - 22%
French Men - 20%
German Men - 20%
Korean Men - 18%
Chinese Men - 17%
Japanese Men - 15%
Indian Men - 11%
Russian Men - 9%
English Men - 9%
Polish Men - 7%
Irish Men - 6%

This article was published February 2020, but I'm not sure when the data itself was collected.

Norwegian Women - 71%
Swedish Women - 62%
Icelandic Women - 61%
Brazilian Women - 45%
Argentinian Women - 43%
Irish Women - 35%
French Women - 35%
American Women - 32%
Canadian Women - 26%
Italian Women - 23%
Russian Women - 22%
Spanish Women - 21%
Australian Women - 19%
Lithuanian Women - 16%
Portuguese Women - 16%
Indian Women - 15%
Turkish Women - 15%
Korean Women - 15%
Chinese Women - 15%
English Women - 15%
German Women - 13%

Success rates for men...

Swedish Men - 60%
Brazilian Men - 41%
Danish Men - 40%
Italian Men - 37%
Portuguese Men - 35%
Argentinian Men - 32%
Norwegian Men - 27%
Spanish Men - 25%
American Men - 24%
Canadian Men - 23%
Australian Men - 22%
French Men - 20%
German Men - 20%
Korean Men - 18%
Chinese Men - 17%
Japanese Men - 15%
Indian Men - 11%
Russian Men - 9%
English Men - 9%
Polish Men - 7%
Irish Men - 6%
Nordic = beautiful :feelshaha:

Nordic = beautiful :feelshaha:

The website was made in Nordland, so maybe the founding userbase had some effect there. It starts with the Nords, and then when it spreads worldwide, the people judging you are themselves Norse.

Yup it is over

I have 7 out of 10. It's over.

Norwegian Women - 71%
Swedish Women - 62%
Icelandic Women - 61%
Brazilian Women - 45%
Argentinian Women - 43%
Irish Women - 35%
French Women - 35%
American Women - 32%
Canadian Women - 26%
Italian Women - 23%
Russian Women - 22%