Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The teens who dropped rocks on the highway

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★

What the hell were they thinking? Now they can literally ldar in jail.

Fuck those assholes tbh

they like RNG

They are the true subhumans

Should be brutally executed. Fucking cunts.

They didn't care for the lives of others.I don't see why we should care for theirs.

I'm against any barbaric US sentence in barbaric US prisons. I don't care what they did. Every punishmentfag should be shot.

I'm against any barbaric US sentence in barbaric US prisons. I don't care what they did. Every punishmentfag should be shot.

So we should shoot the rock droppers? Is that less barbaric?

So we should shoot the rock droppers? Is that less barbaric?
probably considering whatever ridiculous sentence they prob got. I'd rather be shot in the brainstem than spend years in prison

I think there is some agenda behind it. I am somewhat convinced that this is true. We do have only men doing such stuff. Here in Germany we do have men who recklessly drive and hurting people, so the media. @ScornedStoic can also confirm this. It is now the second or even third time in a short period, that some men snaps within his car and hurting people while driving.
They are preparing some agenda. Like I said, they now want to take the cars of only men. It all started little. Today, more females have a driver licence than men. They are using statistic which shows that females are better drives despite the fact females should not drive in the first place. We now have more and more events of men snapping while they are driving. They will soonish push the agenda that men should not drive or they should be limited.
Simultaneously we have the green agenda which is going on. I already said, mark my words, soonish no man will be able to drive anymore.

Story of my Incel Life, blocked out of experiencing this video, just like most things in the incel life

I think there is some agenda behind it. I am somewhat convinced that this is true. We do have only men doing such stuff. Here in Germany we do have men who recklessly drive and hurting people, so the media. @ScornedStoic can also confirm this. It is now the second or even third time in a short period, that some men snaps within his car and hurting people while driving.
They are preparing some agenda. Like I said, they now want to take the cars of only men. It all started little. Today, more females have a driver licence than men. They are using statistic which shows that females are better drives despite the fact females should not drive in the first place. We now have more and more events of men snapping while they are driving. They will soonish push the agenda that men should not drive or they should be limited.
Simultaneously we have the green agenda which is going on. I already said, mark my words, soonish no man will be able to drive anymore.
woke as fuck. this is exactly what is going on. always think big. always see the bigger picture.

Doubt it tbh. Men usually do shit, foids are just behind it in some way shape or form.

woke as fuck. this is exactly what is going on. always think big. always see the bigger picture.

You also can confirm this. We had multiple events of men who snapped within their car. They drove off to hurt people, so the media. I guess, we had 3 events in the last couple of days.

Doubt it tbh. Men usually do shit, foids are just behind it in some way shape or form.

Of course. The statistics are biased and it ignores specific parameters. Regardless of it, they will still use this kind of argument.

Those savages. Must feel terrible to be there though.

I was hoping they weren't white.
:|