Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the teaching "never hit a woman" is stupid

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
people have this extremely strict rule about hitting a woman. they say "you can't hit a woman because women are weaker" but i doubt thats the REAL reason why this strict rule exists, if that was the reason, then why do people shrug if someone punches a small scrawny guy and why do people freak out if a small scrawny guy simply slaps a big muscular woman? i think this rule only exists because of society's strict opposition to domestic violence. Domestic violence may have not received attention until the mid-70s, but before that, people still were strongly opposed to it, they just didn't pay as much attention to it (Nellie May Madison is proof that people have opposed domestic assault way before the 70s). In fact, domestic violence began to be illegal in the mid-late 1800s. it used to be accepted before that, so hitting a woman wasn't always frowned upon.

if i beat up a scrawny small guy people will just try to calm me down and break up the fight but not many people would try to attack me. but if i even just simply slap a foid, people will try to jump me and they'll act like as if i raped a 3 year old. some foids might even have it coming if they get punched in wii sports boxing.

if a scrawny manlet bothered dwayne johnson and kept hassling him over and over again and dwayne punched him in the face, people would say the manlet deserved it, but if i merely slapped a foid who kept bothering me people would freak out. this "you can't hit them because they're weaker argument" is dumb. so what if they're weaker. that doesn't really have an effect on how wrong it is. in fact, beating up a big bodybuilder is just as bad as beating up a female dwarf. their size has no effect on how wrong it is. just because they can fight back or cannot fight back doesn't interfere with the fact that you beat them up or assaulted them.

also, if you're a foid and you keep hassling a guy and being extremely rude to him and he punches you in wii sports boxing, you deserved it for being an annoying bully cunt. so what if you can't defend yourself against them? you should've thought of that before you bullied them or were hassling the shit out of them.

am i saying it's ok to punch random women? no. but if you're a foid and you keep bothering a guy and he punches you in wii sports boxing, you deserved it just as much as a scrawny manlet would.

I would go so far as to say that foids need to get punched in Minecraft. They really need to get beaten in order to behave properly. That rule is absolutely retarded and whoever created that rule should get beheaded in skyrim

Worse when they falsely accuse you of doing it

people have this extremely strict rule about hitting a woman. they say "you can't hit a woman because women are weaker" but i doubt thats the REAL reason why this strict rule exists, if that was the reason, then why do people shrug if someone punches a small scrawny guy and why do people freak out if a small scrawny guy simply slaps a big muscular woman? i think this rule only exists because of society's strict opposition to domestic violence. Domestic violence may have not received attention until the mid-70s, but before that, people still were strongly opposed to it, they just didn't pay as much attention to it (Nellie May Madison is proof that people have opposed domestic assault way before the 70s). In fact, domestic violence began to be illegal in the mid-late 1800s. it used to be accepted before that, so hitting a woman wasn't always frowned upon.

if i beat up a scrawny small guy people will just try to calm me down and break up the fight but not many people would try to attack me. but if i even just simply slap a foid, people will try to jump me and they'll act like as if i raped a 3 year old. some foids might even have it coming if they get punched in wii sports boxing.

if a scrawny manlet bothered dwayne johnson and kept hassling him over and over again and dwayne punched him in the face, people would say the manlet deserved it, but if i merely slapped a foid who kept bothering me people would freak out. this "you can't hit them because they're weaker argument" is dumb. so what if they're weaker. that doesn't really have an effect on how wrong it is. in fact, beating up a big bodybuilder is just as bad as beating up a female dwarf. their size has no effect on how wrong it is. just because they can fight back or cannot fight back doesn't interfere with the fact that you beat them up or assaulted them.

also, if you're a foid and you keep hassling a guy and being extremely rude to him and he punches you in wii sports boxing, you deserved it for being an annoying bully cunt. so what if you can't defend yourself against them? you should've thought of that before you bullied them or were hassling the shit out of them.

am i saying it's ok to punch random women? no. but if you're a foid and you keep bothering a guy and he punches you in wii sports boxing, you deserved it just as much as a scrawny manlet would.
It's just placing foidniggers on a pedestal.

I don't think punches are necessary. But I agree with a good slap in the face to discipline whenever there is a lack of respect.

High IQ thread.

Beating women should be socially accepted and legal.

Sometimes, they do warrant a slap

High IQ thread.

Beating women should be socially accepted and legal.
honestly people teaching me to never hit a foid no matter what makes me kinda want to do it

infinite IQ

if hitting a foid was allowed, most men would do it
If it was allowed practically any rational man would beat the shit out of the dumb hole (in Minecraft) and make sure she never acts out again. The only thing that prevents people from doing it is because of the cucked rules (in the Minecraft server)

They need a shoe beating

chad can hit foids and they will be like teehee hes so hot teehee

If it was allowed practically any rational man would beat the shit out of the dumb hole (in Minecraft) and make sure she never acts out again. The only thing that prevents people from doing it is because of the cucked rules (in the Minecraft server)
bluepilled cucks also think "all wahmen beaters are cowards who can't handle fighting men" even though studies show that MMA fighters, men in the military, athletes, etc are prone to domestic violence. yet they think scrawny nerd manlets beat women

bluepilled cucks also think "all wahmen beaters are cowards who can't handle fighting men" even though studies show that MMA fighters, men in the military, athletes, etc are prone to domestic violence. yet they think scrawny nerd manlets beat women
Also if they imply that fighting foids is cowardly and that foids are weaker then shouldn’t they not have the same rights? So which one is it? If they are equal then hitting them is ok but if they are not then they shouldn’t have rights

Also if they imply that fighting foids is cowardly and that foids are weaker then shouldn’t they not have the same rights? So which one is it? If they are equal then hitting them is ok but if they are not then they shouldn’t have rights
i think hitting a foid is brave because of all the simps who will try to assault you. most woman beaters don't do it because of vulnerability, it usually has nothing to do with vulnerability

i think hitting a foid is brave because of all the simps who will try to assault you. most woman beaters don't do it because of vulnerability, it usually has nothing to do with vulnerability
Hitting a foid is actually the exact opposite of cowardly. It is the most bravest thing you can do since you will risk having to fight all the simps that want to come to the rescue. I respect people who do hit foids since they are putting everything on the line just to do the morally right thing

Hitting a foid is actually the exact opposite of cowardly. It is the most bravest thing you can do since you will risk having to fight all the simps that want to come to the rescue. I respect people who do hit foids since they are putting everything on the line just to do the morally right thing
high iq. also people like to say "mass shooters are cowards" etc. which is dumb. mass shootings are bad i won't deny that but it isn't cowardly. mass shooters aren't shooting unarmed people because they're afraid of being shot dead, many of them do get shot dead and know it could happen. they do it because their goal is to kill a bunch of people and they can't accomplish that goal by shooting up a military base. they aren't afraid of being shot dead. in fact it takes a lot of balls to go ER because you literally will either die doing it or rot in prison your whole life yet you still go for it, which is brave. evil=/=cowardly. some bad things are brave. some good things are brave. some bad things are cowardly. some good things are cowardly

high iq. also people like to say "mass shooters are cowards" etc. which is dumb. mass shootings are bad i won't deny that but it isn't cowardly. mass shooters aren't shooting unarmed people because they're afraid of being shot dead, many of them do get shot dead and know it could happen. they do it because their goal is to kill a bunch of people and they can't accomplish that goal by shooting up a military base. they aren't afraid of being shot dead. in fact it takes a lot of balls to go ER because you literally will either die doing it or rot in prison your whole life yet you still go for it, which is brave. evil=/=cowardly. some bad things are brave. some good things are brave. some bad things are cowardly. some good things are cowardly
It is one of the bravest things to do. A cowardly way would be through suicide but although I don’t condone mass shootings it is pretty brave of them to do it since they are risking literally everything. There is a chance you will get captured and possibly tortured to death but still take that chance. That is pretty brave

It is one of the bravest things to do. A cowardly way would be through suicide but although I don’t condone mass shootings it is pretty brave of them to do it since they are risking literally everything. There is a chance you will get captured and possibly tortured to death but still take that chance. That is pretty brave
if they rope right after going ER they're still brave because they aren't afraid of death, but if they choose to be arrested they aren't afraid of being in prison the rest of life and be violently hated by the whole world.

@FUCKITALLREEE

I wish I could crack the skull of a woman open and slurp her brain

If you don't beat the shit out of someone who attacked you first (unless it's a kid), then you are a cuck.

Also, imagine if I slapped Shaq and then he is about to go hit back, and a crowd runs up to him and beats him up because they say he shouldn't be able to hit me back cause I'm weaker and smaller.

If you don't beat the shit out of someone who attacked you first (unless it's a kid), then you are a cuck.

Also, imagine if I slapped Shaq and then he is about to go hit back, and a crowd runs up to him and beats him up because they say he shouldn't be able to hit me back cause I'm weaker and smaller.
but thats different muh patriarchy :soy:

I've seen a few normies seeing the flaws in this. But unfortunately, the never hit a woman thing is not going to go away in our lifetime most likely.

I've seen a few normies seeing the flaws in this. But unfortunately, the never hit a woman thing is not going to go away in our lifetime most likely.
it might go away